Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Future BronyCon loacations

Zooman Stan

So with BronyCon leaving Baltimare within the next few years, us bronies should consider where it should be held next. 

As a Rhode Island native and someone who knows people within Hasbro HQ and DHx Media, there is a strong opinion to move BronyCon to the Rhode Island Convention Center. It certainly fits space requirements along with its location, (beautiful downtown Providence), across the street from Hasbro and a short walk away from WaterFire, one of RI's most renowned traditions. 

T.F. Green Airport is not an International airport yet but Providence is a 30-45 minute ride from Boston's Logan airport and Providence is a smaller community, meaning less traffic and more time to see exhibits and panels. Rhode Island is also home to exquisite beaches and beautiful landscape so when you're done with BronyCon, you can stay a while and admire the area. 

While I may be emphasizing Providence, locations on the east coast are the best to go. 

What are your opinions?

• Brohoof 1

I think Rhode Island sounds like a great place for it (and not just because it's closer to where I live). I'm all for the move there :)

• Brohoof 1

I think Rhode Island sounds like a great place for it (and not just because it's closer to where I live). I'm all for the move there :)

New England in the summer is where it's at!  :muffins:

• Brohoof 1

I guess I'll need to attend this one soon then. Baltimore is about the closest con to me... :(

• Brohoof 1

I guess I'll need to attend this one soon then. Baltimore is about the closest con to me... :(

A 2 hour drive from where I am....

Looks like this year it's BronyCon or bust.

• Brohoof 1

We need one in Toronto, ON after BronyCAN was put into hiatus. Fortunately I knew somebody in my local meetup group that is aiming to revive BronyCAN at Niagara Falls, ON.