Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your experience with a rental company?

iceestarz

Good or bad? How was yours. Like so far all 11 companies were really cool, but these Armadillo people are complete jerks. They keep calling my parents trying to show our house even though we still technically own the house until the end of April and are in the middle of moving.

so my dad talks to them again and this lady was like "I'll charge you 45 dollars if you won't let us show your house" and then hangs up on him. Like wtf. >_>

She's gonna charge you 45 d--  :confused:

waaaaaat

Anyway, back to the point: yeah, most rental companies are complete jerk-offs. Luckily I've had encounters with some decent chaps where I live.

She's gonna charge you 45 d-- :confused:

waaaaaat

Anyway, back to the point: yeah, most rental companies are complete jerk-offs. Luckily I've had encounters with some decent chaps where I live.

Yep, she brought some strangers to our house despite us asking not to show the house until Saturday which will be when everything is moved into our new house.

And they lied to us like a week ago saying people were coming to take measurements of the rooms only to bring three people to our house to show it. Like whaaaaat is wrong with people.

Last thing we tried to rent was a ditch witch to put in a new sewer line, but the company wouldn't accept a DEBIT card only a CREDIT card, we even offered to give them a cash deposit but they said no, so being we don't do credit cards or debt we dug the whole thing by hand! We dug a ditch 100 feet long by 4 foot deep through clay and rocks with shovels and picks, "we broke 6 shovels doing it"  but we got it done!and in only 2 weeks working part time

• 7 years later...