Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Worst Mary/Angsty Sue contest

yisetab28

So, as the title sums it up, write up the worst Mary/Angsty Sue character you could ever think of. Make it OP, a pity whore, a drastic Anti-Sue, whatever, but make it real bad. May the worst idea win!

So, first entry! TwiRainShy PinkRareApplePie is a Pegasus-Unicorn who has rainbow mane and rainbow coat and black and red oversaturated as hell tail, she is loved by anyone, killed Discord and Tirek and she is also the holder of the 7 helements of armory! She's the daughter of all the mane 6 and even straight girls fall for her!

• Brohoof 1

@@MCAsomm

As this thread doesn't have much to do with the show or the brony community it has been moved to Forum Lounge.

Thanks. :)

I am xXBlood GraveXx The Half Alicorn, Half Hedgehog Vampire Litch. I was born an Alicorn in the Crystal Empire until my family was killed by Sombre shortly before the fall of my homeland. A stallion by the name of Doctor Cold Steel whom I thought was kind offered to take me in and take care of me, but once I was in his clutches, he performed diabolical experiments on me, fusing my DNA with that of Sonic and Shadow. Using my newly gained power, I killed Doctor Cold Steel and made my escape to liberate the crystal empire which had just been taken over by Sombre, but durring my confrontation, I was slain by Sombre, just like my parents. My spirit restless, I roamed Equestria as my afterlife until I discovered magic to let me rise from my grave, upon which I became a litch and a vampire, corrupted by the evil magic, I went on to....

I can't go on.,... this physically hurts to write XD

Gonna go ahead and throw a picture of it up here

post-31728-0-36531100-1427823914_thumb.png

Edited by Hocus Pocus

BLEPPLEJECK

Qkxq0jM.png

SHE'S ABLE TO BUCK THE HECK OUT OF TIREK AND IS THE LONG LOST SISTER OF APPLEJACK AND IF SHE EATS ENOUGH DORITOS AND DRINKS ENOUGH MOUNTAIN DEW SHE'LL BECOME GOD

DO NOT STEAL

• Brohoof 1