Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where do you like to eat?

Shadowking58

Do you ever go out to eat? Whether it be Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner? Where do you go and why? 

I rarely go out to eat because we have dinner at my Grandmothers house everyday and she cooks. But when I do go out to eat I like to go to these places:

arirang.png

photo-36-533x399.jpg

841669.jpg
(Five Guys is the shit   :wub: )

Edited by Shadowking58
  • Brohoof 1

Hereby I present you the best pizzeria in THE WHOLE FREAKING WORLD.

I could die chocking with dem pizza and wouldn't even be mad.img-3625790-1-filename-guerrin-jpg.jpg img-3625790-2-img-2499165-1-Yeah_PegasusYEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Edited by Shadow Beam
  • Brohoof 1

Ooh, where can I begin? I like to eat anywhere that's healthyish; greasy, gross foods are usually not my tempo. My favorite restaurant, overall, however, has to be...

A local place, ironically enough, called "Wings Over Broadway". I know, it's contradictory to my previous claim, but I love wings so much, and the restaurant is so good! >w< 

• Brohoof 1

I love to go out to eat, especially at fresh and interesting local restaurants in my town or the next town over. I won't mention any since then you'll know where I live :wacko:

I'm not a very big fan of chain restaurants; the food usually isn't as good IMO :S

• Brohoof 1

There is this tiny restaurant in the city that I go to a lot, that is called Greek to Go.  They have amazing gyros!  Simply amazing!  Though I am not the biggest fan of meat, I love the gyros that they have there.  I could eat there every day!  I don't eat there everyday, thankfully.  The funny thing is that it is no fancy place.  It is literally just a trailer in the parking lot of an apartment complex.  I checked their yelp.com reviews, and they don't have any reviews lower than 41/2 stars.  So good! 

• Brohoof 2

huh good question hmm...I like the coffee club, KFC and the flying burrito brothers! seriously! a group of my friends and I went there for dinner as the ''old team''

• Brohoof 1

Mediterranean restaurants are my favourite places to eat, like Al Basha in Webester, Aladdin and Fadi's in Houston, but I also love the Thai Cottage and Auntie Chang's Dumpling house. 

• Brohoof 1

There's a nice little cafe downtown that I like to go to for a cup of coffee at the start of the day, or for lunch (depending if I get time, or the money) and it's not too fancy, nor is it too sketchy and run down. Something about it.. I don't know, but the atmosphere is very relaxing!

• Brohoof 1

Rib Crib! OMG I love the sliced beef brisket. I haven't been there in forever. T.T That needs to change.

• Brohoof 1

Here! 

img-3628908-1-sushi-club.jpg

Until my 18th birthday, the only sushi I ever had was store sushi and homemade.

Then I'm brought here and... I will never eat store sushi again o.o

Sorry,but I sorta laughed  :please:  :please:  :please:

• Brohoof 1