Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where do you like to eat?

Shadowking58

I prefer eating at home, I can cook anything I want or go for a take away pizza with offers, buy a big cola, make homemade chicken wings. No service tax haha. 

I usually buy a take away at KFC, Pizza Hut, Domino's, Authentic Chicken Rice or the stall in a parking lot I frequent a lot.

Subway. 

What? You don't like long sandwiches with lettuce grown in a hydroponic farm (it actually is, I did some fact checking)?

• 4 years later...

For quick utility eating I go to McDonald's. If I want something besides burgers I go to Popeye's or Chick Fil-A. I like pizza best of all so Pizza Hut is nice but non-chain pizza places are usually the better bet. 

• Brohoof 1

I mainly eat at home but if I ever do eat out, there's this delicious Thai place down the street that I like to go to when I want to eat out(Or when I could afford it).  It's pretty much the only place in town that doesn't have any Canadian fusion Asian food on their menu which is nice since I don't like the taste of most Canadian-Asian fusion food around here.  Their Thai iced tea is pretty good too!!!

Mine would have to be Papa D's Pizzeria, it was in a small little town (of about 1000 people so i mean TINY) they had a Pizza called the fat man special it was THE best pizza in Nebraska I swear!

papa-d-s-pizza.jpg

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...
On 2019-11-15 at 10:30 PM, Cagey said:

There’s a great Italian restaurant near where I live. Best margherita pizza ever. Otherwise, I usually prefer to eat at home when I can. 

I just found out it was recently shut down. :(