Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Voice Actors at Babscon

TheJLeeTeam

I heard there were going to be voice actors at Babscon and I was wondering where they were going to be on Saturday. Are they going to be at a Q&A panel or are they going to be at booths signing autographs. I mean they are at a panel for a certain time in the morning on Saturday but where are they the rest of the day? Because I really want to talk to Tara Strong.

• Brohoof 1

The VA's will be at the VA Panels and at their autograph booths. If you have a High Society badge or higher you would have an opportunity at the VA meet and greet.

• Brohoof 1

Go to the Babscon website and click on the tab "events".  You don't have to make a selection, just click there.  You will see the schedule for autographs and panels and everything else.

Have fun!

The VA's will be at the VA Panels and at their autograph booths. If you have a High Society badge or higher you would have an opportunity at the VA meet and greet.

I just have one question to ask Tara Strong but can do I have to have a high society badge or higher to ask her my question? Or can I ask my question with only a Saturday pass?

I just have one question to ask Tara Strong but can do I have to have a high society badge or higher to ask her my question? Or can I ask my question with only a Saturday pass?

The VA panel is largely for Q&A, so you can always ask the question during the panel when they open it up for questions.  Alternatively, there will be autograph sessions throughout the weekend, and if you purchase an autograph from Tara you'll have a brief moment to meet with her then.  :D

• Brohoof 1