Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Getting things stuck between your teeth

DATA EXPUNGED

You know, when your eating popcorn, and one of those stupid kernel skins gets stuck between your teeth, or when your eating Beef Jerky, and a small string of it gets caught. Ugh, it is the most annoying mildly uncomfortable thing that can ruin your day. Anyway, Have any of you ponies experienced this?

• Brohoof 2

I rarely get anything stuck in my teeth, but the worst is popcorn or apple skin.

• Brohoof 2

Usually I'll brush my teeth after eating a meal such as breakfast, Dinner, etc. but when you're watching a movie and there's that annoying BIT stuck between your teeth. I swear I sit there fiddling with it for at least 5 or 10 minutes watching the film, just trying to dislodge it. Only you find there's more 5 minutes later!!

Popcorn is the master of teeth infiltration. But it's so good, you can't help but give in and eat more!!

• Brohoof 1

I know you're not supposed to, but I cant help picking off pieces of food from my teeth; it feels uncomfortable and how else can I enjoy the rest of my meal like that :eww:?

• Brohoof 1

Well happens with anything else others have said, but I hate it, I generally don't want to pick my teeth and I can usually put up with it, but its so annoying >~<

• Brohoof 1

Meat by far does this the worst to me, and it's only between two teeth that it happens. The rest of my mouth is fine. It's always so gratifying when you're able to get whatever it is back out, though.  :P

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

That has to be easily one of the worst feelings of all time.

Things tend to get stuck between my teeth more often than it should, and it's a pain to remove them, specially if I don't have floss at my house.