Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your opinion of April Fool's Jokes?

Sazama Ichida

I think some jokes are fine as long as they aren't just plain cruel. But I'm not one to encourage pranks. It's not nice to harass people like that if you ask me.

This is so true!  If you want to celebrate April Fool's day then do something silly like this site did.  

• Brohoof 2

I really, really don't like it, even with what this forum is doing for it.

All the capital letters, the obnoxious joking around of the userbase (namely the hyperness and constant capital letters), and the purple/red gradient is making me sick to my stomach, dizzy, giving me a headache, and overall uncomfortable. So yeah if I can't stand something like this, then rl jokes are worse.

April Fools is fun for those who don't want it to stop existing tho.

inb4 wheatley stop being a killjoy

• Brohoof 7

Wheatley pls stop being a killjoy :3

Also psh it's just a bit of fun so long as nobody is being harmed xD

I like them for the most part. Probably a similar idea to OP's "as long as they're not cruel". :U

Personally I have no problem with them. As long no one gets hurt or scared for life. In fact I kinda wish I could pull a prank myself today. However I am always wary on April fools just in case someone trys to play one on me. But yeah as long as its all in good fun there's nothing wrong with pranks in my eyes.

I really, really don't like it, even with what this forum is doing for it.

All the capital letters, the obnoxious joking around of the userbase (namely the hyperness and constant capital letters), and the purple/red gradient is making me sick to my stomach, dizzy, giving me a headache, and overall uncomfortable. So yeah if I can't stand something like this, then rl jokes are worse.

April Fools is fun for those who don't want it to stop existing tho.

inb4 wheatley stop being a killjoy

If you hate the current theme, you can change it. Click on the "Change Theme" button near the bottom-left of this website, then check the MLP Forums theme.

• Brohoof 3

I'm fine with them, I don't hear such jokes during "real life" that much though. I'm more talking about the ones on the web.

Like I said, they're fine, they're all about being creative and surprise others. If you don't succeed, it's not big deal, retry next year. :)

Never really celebrated or cared much. The only thing I've really watched on April fools is stuff related to shows or game related news articles just to see what sort of interesting things they can come up with.

April fools pranks are fine, until they delve in to the territory of fake suicide notes, telling people you have cancer, things along those lines. Like, the point of april fool's day is to make people laugh, not scare the living shit out of them or make them cry.

• Brohoof 2

You mean like almost a crime

In my country we don't have that, i make few prank posts in the past but now i think that stupid and west of time
lying not a good thing, EVER

• Brohoof 1

I love April Fools day. I personally also love the pranks and jokes that come with it. I will probably be involved with several pranks at a time in April Fools and as long as it's not satanic or life threatening, it's fine by me. 

• Brohoof 1

They are fine as long as they don't harm, or hurt others, both phisically, or emotionally. Practical jokes are the best, like this site did, or Discovery Family did with the anthro spinoff  :lol:

• Brohoof 1