Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

'A Friend for life' - underrated?

Zoraxe

I absolutely agree! It's possibly my favorite song from the series. I honestly cried a little when I heard it the first time.

As for being underrated, RainShadow, for example, has an upload of the song with about 10k views, well below many of his more popular uploads with about 50k. Not many PMVs either.

It's also rare to see in polls for the best song...

Much like most of the music in the EG franchise I don't like it, it's just the same poppy crap that feels like it was made based on what's popular.

And how would the show itself be any different? I dont see a wide range of music genres in the show either.

It all comes down to personal preference. You may not enjoy it, but many people like the "poppy crap". Its simply a form of music.

(edited)

And how would the show itself be any different? I dont see a wide range of music genres in the show either.

It all comes down to personal preference. You may not enjoy it, but many people like the "poppy crap". Its simply a form of music.

I recommend listening to the songs from MLP because there is plenty of variety, and it normally doesn't rely on pop stuff. And how should people liking this genre effect my views on this song? Besides that's not the only reason I don't like this song, often times the lyrics sound like they don't match the tune.

Edited by chirox the pony

I recommend listening to the songs from MLP because there is plenty of variety, and it normally doesn't rely on pop stuff. And how should people liking this genre effect my views on this song? Besides that's not the only reason I don't like this, often times the lyrics sound like they don't match the tune.

All the mlp songs sound like something id hear at a Highschool musical. Most of them are one of the mane 6 singing with everyone else as a background chorus with some instrumentals in the back. Even if there isnt a lot of variety, i still love it. The only songs i can think of that are different are Applejacks country songs.

If your gonna be like that, then i recommend you listen to the EQG songs, the songs always match the beats.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...