Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What gives you the most feels?

IcefireInfinite

I've been thinking of this topic a lot recently. What gives you the most feels?

For me, the one thing that, every time I think about it, makes me shed a tear is absolute anger spawned from tragedy. That seething rage that comes from helplessness or death really gets to me. When nothing else matters, but the enemies demise. I guess the best example would be the scene where Goku first transforms into a super sayian.

Three things: rejections, reconciliations, and goodbyes. Those will always make me teary eyed.

Surprisingly, death doesn't faze me as much as those things. I can handle a character's death, but it'll only get me if there's a goodbye scene before it.

The feeling when the main character is so weak to even fight against op opponent that he had to rely on his teammates while couldn't do anything to help but to watch their despair shared with his team. That got me really moved. It's from the anime Kuroko no Basket, a new basketball anime, I'd say more fun watching than Slamdunk.

Arthas from Warcraft and Sombra (due to new comic)  :(

Also when other people are depressed  :(

When you listen to a piece of music and think about the backstory it represents. Case-in point: WWII. 

Might sound corny or whatever, but this is what makes me emotional.

Usually the tips of my fingers give me the most feels.  :P

Nah. But in all seriousness, "Spirited Away" hit me pretty hard as a child and still does to this day. It's not just sadness, but the excitement and thrill of the chase also. It just gets you really immersed!

(edited)

Probably when something bad happens to someone I care about. I know it's bad but I don't get the same feels with people I don't know. :huh:

Edited by Frostgage

The neing to the movie Click. Where Adam Sandler is an elderly man and is running after his family in the rain and falls.

@, Ah, Hymn to the Fallen. We played that song for our band concert the other week. I thought it was so emotional, especially since our band director played a slide show to go along with it. 

Usually social injustice. I recently watched a movie called Bamboozled, which focused on the unfair treatment of black people...the ending gave me so much feels, it literally killed me inside to see how society used to treat them.

• 8 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The first thing that came to mind was the scene in made in abyss when nanachi cries. Never got slapped so hard from a fictional story before.