Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What april fools did you do/come up with?

iDashingRainbow

I came up with a prank, but I didn't do it because of how over-the-line it was.

My mother always preaches to me to be careful around girls, and not to do anything I regret. She gives me a lot of crap for it.

That being said, I decided to write a fake doctor's letter requesting me to take a paternity test. As funny as I think it is, it's still way too over-the-line to do.

I've never been much of a prankster myself—I always feel bad if I pull pranks on people—but I thought of a pretty good yet fairly harmless one a while back:

If I'm ever living with someone, and we have a carton of milk and a carton of orange juice, and I know the person has cereal every morning, I could pour out the milk and the orange juice into separate containers, thoroughly rinse the cartons, and put the milk in the OJ carton and the OJ in the milk carton. Simple, harmless, but it'd still be pretty funny. :D

I literally made my house a dungeon filled with traps. From buckets of water that would fall on each door. Plastic wrap around my parents car and the toilets. I put food coloring in the shower heads so when someone turned it on the water would come out a different color. I switched the times on the clocks. The chairs had glue omg just so evil.

(edited)

I said on my status update "Ladies and gentlemen. Let me proudly announce the greatest TV show in the planet. So good it deserves an Emmy" and I showed a picture of Yo Gabba Gabba. I also participated in the threads that talked about how great shows like Barney the Dinosaur and Peppa Pig were.

Edited by CC_Maud_Pie

I didn't play any pranks in real life, but I participated in the Dora The Explorer, Peppa the pig, and Barney and Friends fandom threads.

Oh, no! It's too late to start a Bob the Builder thread! KUbAnTY.png

I told my boss I was quitting, threw my name badge down and left... This was an hour before my said shift would begin....XD the look on their faces. Priceless.

I hope they didn't take you too seriously...