Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Search Function Broken?

Sazama Ichida
Go to solution Solved by Drakkon,

I happened to notice that ever since yesterday whenever I tried to use the Search Feature I would get no results with my search no matter what I typed...Is anyone else having this problem?

• Brohoof 2

I've almost always have had problems with the search engine. It's more useful just to use google's search for mlpforums. 

The biggest problem I get is that it never refreshes, so it might catch an older topic but not a newer one.

• Brohoof 2

I've almost always have had problems with the search engine. It's more useful just to use google's search for mlpforums.

The biggest problem I get is that it never refreshes, so it might catch an older topic but not a newer one.

Google should be catching topics Within 30 minutes. Try site:mlpforums.com Cutie Map and test it out.

And yes IPB Search is inefficient. However search appears broken. I'll forward this to tech when I get out of the Airport.

• Brohoof 3

Update

Advanced search works, and nav bar search is pulling inaccurate results. I'll keep updating this topic.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

Still not working. Just letting everyone know.

It goes up and down. It is on the cards to find a permanent solution.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Issue has since been resolved, so I'll be locking this thread.

If it happens again, or you have further questions, feel free to start a new thread.