Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are you planing to eat during the season 5 premiere?

coco-ta-mi

Hey so since season 5 is coming up soon I've gotta question for you all. Me myself I tend to grab a bunch of food whenever I watch a new episode of a show I love. So when ponies come on I grab myself some iced pepsi and Doritos. My question for you all is what do you plan to eat for the premiere? Do you have a plan? 

• Brohoof 1

well im working when its on, so im gonna buy a cake from work and just pig out on my bed whilst watching! I may get some pringles and cherry pepsi, but id get the in the morning!

Doritos and Mountain Dew

Nothing as I don't really eat when watching new episodes.  Plus the 2 part episode will end at noon which is lunch time so I don't feel like eating before the episode is over.

• Brohoof 1

Nothing. Because I won't be able to watch the season premiere right when it comes on since I won't have cable until Monday. Out of all weekends my parents chose to close on a house and move just had to be the weekend season 5 premieres.

I probably won't eat anything, with this damned late shifts there is a very good chance I might go back to sleep not long after watching it, after doing a few other things anyway.

Possibly snack a little on something, or make something special. Is it really on Sunday? lol

It is on Saturday actually though they will probably re air it on Sunday.

• Brohoof 1

I probably won't eat anything, with this damned late shifts there is a very good chance I might go back to sleep not long after watching it, after doing a few other things anyway.

It is on Saturday actually though they will probably re air it on Sunday.

Re-runs are good for one thing. lol

Nothing. Because I won't be able to watch the season premiere right when it comes on since I won't have cable until Monday. Out of all weekends my parents chose to close on a house and move just had to be the weekend season 5 premieres.

I feel you, except my mom just had to cancel the cable the month season 5 starts. We won't be getting it back until we move this summer. :(
  • Brohoof 1

Yo, I've got my potatoes, and I've just cleaned the deep-fryer so I'm gonna have some fries, with some spicy seasoning, for the premier. And a bottle of water c:

that sounds wonderful, and thats cool that you have your own deep-fryer :)

well im working when its on, so im gonna buy a cake from work and just pig out on my bed whilst watching! I may get some pringles and cherry pepsi, but id get the in the morning!

do you work in a bakery then? where are you going to get the cake?

• Brohoof 1

Tavern, but i prepare the puduings! That, and i finish an hour early on saturday so i get pick of whats left :P

I never eat anything while watching a new episode of anything, as it distracts me from the episode. Maybe water, but that's about it.

ah i see, do you just have your water plain or do you like to flavor it?

oh im sorry to hear that :( but I hope you have fun watching the new episode anyways :)

popcorn, some fizz and possibly a cheeseburger  ^_^ I'll be treating it like watching a film in cinemas  :P

ooh cheeseburgers are lovely, do you have your own popcorn maker?

• Brohoof 1