Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How would you see your genderbendt self?

coco-ta-mi

So I have a question for you all. What do you think you would be like if you were your opposite gender?

I think as a guy i quite possibly might be more confident and maybe not share my feelings as much. I possibly would be more into sports as well.

• Brohoof 3

If I was a girl I'd be tomboyish and self-assured. I'd probably be the best athlete ever and be one of the in-your-face cocky types that jealous people love to complain about. So I guess like Rainbow Dash B)

(edited)

I'd be a mix between Fluttershy and Squidward. Personality-wise,of course.

Basically,what I am now. Except,I'd be a girl.

Edited by Mystery
  • Brohoof 1

He'd probably be more of a dick, be more confident, and into martial arts and action-y stuff, I guess (so basically me right now)

It'd just be a different gender than I already am, I don't see why my interests would change all too much.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

she'd probably be no different than I'am now.... besides a few appearance differences we would be the same...

so girly (but not irritating girly)... with an obsession of recording, gaming, classical music, and ponies....

Edited by Snowflake Frostflame

If I was a girl, I think I'd still be mostly the same ^^;

Still quiet most of the time, still not confident, still a little worried about my appearance.

The only difference I can think of (that's not an obvious physical difference) is that I'd probably be more open about liking 'girly' things, and I'd use makeup and stuff ^^;

It is a bit of a frightening thought as I would make an ugly woman, putting that aside though my personality similarities to Applejack might be a bit more pronounced in some ways with her having some examples of femininity even if she is just as much of a tomboy as Rainbow Dash. I suppose I might be more feminine in certain ways like I might use makeup though probably not that much of it and might pay somewhat more attention to my appearance but aside from that I would probably not be much different.

(edited)

Probably exactly like my sister only more mature and sans the crazy anime obsession, me and her are pretty similar in most other categories.

Edited by HunterTSN

Considering I'm a dude who wears girls' socks, paints his nails, and cries during episodes of My Little Pony...

Probably not all that different.

I do one of those thingses!

• Brohoof 2

Heh, oh goodness, I'd be a cute guy, really. I'd be about 6'4 because my dad is super tall, and I didn't inherit that trait as a female. I'd have thick, curly hair as I do now, and I would most likely have a nice beard cx But, I'd be fairly the same, except not at all feminine, and I would probably not like MLP (I know! It sounds jerky, but my parents wouldn't have let me watch MLP if I were to be a male), but most of my personality traits would be the same. c: 

I would probably be more open in liking mlp. i would have more cosplay outfits. id still be a gamer, since i grew up around my brothers who got me hooked. id be pretty much the same in general i think. pretty tomboyish as a girl for sure, those are the only changes i think would probably have happen. a few of my friends and i probably wouldn't have certain conversations to i suppose. hell we might not even see each other as brothers. i also don't think i would have join the military. its more a guy thing in my family. 

I never really thought about it, but I'd imagine a dude self would share my personality traits and hobbies (excluding the girly stuff), like reading and stuff. I think since i'm a bit of a shorty, 5'2 at most, i'd possibly be one of those short guys. Would I be handsome? Well, pretty. I'd be a pretty boy ^_^. I'd imagine my hair would be short, since my hair is really short. I'd have the body mass of a kitten...considering that I really don't have upper body strength. Not sporty, casual and comfy. Sense of humor. Etc. And i'd look more masculine, there's that. haha

(edited)

If I were male, I would probably be a lot more abrasive and crude. Probably more insensitive, even. I can't see my interests changing if I were male, however.

Edited by Odyssey

Genderbendt self? As in "She was born a man but changed into a girl" or "She was born a girl the whole time?"

Response to first one: She would say, "Now I truly understand other transgenders"

Response to second one: She would still act and behave like the original me, but would probably be frightened to learn that women have to go through pain to give birth to a child.

If I was a chick, I'd maintain my hair color traits but I like to think of having blue eyes rather than boring brown. Also I would possibly be much skinnier than I am now, I'd have slight alterations of my interests, but I would most likely still play some games and whatnot, I would have a higher voice pitch, cuz really, I'd try to stay as far away from tomboyism as possible. Also I would be about as short as my mother, instead of taller than my dad, who's 6 feet tall. I would also be timid, very kind, possibly cheerful, average intellect, and maybe have some kind of condition where I would get RARELY angry. Sounds kinda perverted, I know. But tomboys wouldn't really be my thing if I really was a chick. (I was told I had a bigger chance of becoming a girl than a guy. Nowadays I wouldn't mind to experience what it would be like to be the opposite gender, and I've been through a gender bender talk before. Also if I was ever a girl I would be guaranteed to have the name Alexandria. There's a reason why my middle name is Alexander... lol.)

(If I were to be unrealistic I would actually want to have black hair and glasses and be the smart girl of the town. And the personality I'm thinking is more on my side... sort of.)

(P.S. I was pretty much blushing throughout the entire time I was typing this. Lol. And I even talk about my personal life, like, a lot.)

I... don't know... Can really only think of myself as I am.

I would be worried, though. Considering the environments I already put myself in (like gaming forums), I might be a thousand times worse as a guy. Not seeing the problems that I am able to see now... Heck, I might even call myself a 'Brony'. *runs and cowers in fear of actually thinking of using that title*.

Eh... I'm probably being dramatic. If I don't use fandom titles now, I don't think I would as a guy either. lol

I believe that everyone has a genderbent version of themselves somewhere in the world.

• Brohoof 1