Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How would you see your genderbendt self?

coco-ta-mi

This is difficult to say, because I'm a rather effeminate guy who has always wished he was born female.  I'm not trans.  I.e. my brain matches my junk, but I just think that being female would have suited my personality better.  So...maybe it's easy to say after all.  I'd be exactly the same, but happier.

• Brohoof 1

I'd be a mix between Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash. Not too different from myself only difference possibly longer hear other then that not much different I'm a bit androgynous so it wouldn't be much different. Though I'd be a tomboyish girl and that's always pretty cool.

I think my guy self would be alot like me :) Except he'd probably like sports and be more of a video game enthusiast than I am which says alot :P I'd like to think he would still be a good singer and actor like me, but meh who knows :catface: He'd probably be a little more outgoing and less crazy though ^_^

• 2 months later...
She'd be a shyer, cuter, more openly feminine me... probably more emotional too (in a good way; I'm pretty dull as I am ^_^), and care more about my appearance because cuteness. :wub:

I'd probably be fairly feminine. I'd probably let my hair grow as long as I could. I'd still adore baking. I'd probably be a slightly more open about my pony interests. I have a feeling I'd be a squeeing fangirl on the inside, but try to play it down a little on the outside.I might be more inclined to have kids. I wouldn't call it likely, but the tiniest spark might be there. As of right now, I have zero interest in having children for numerous reasons which I will not expound upon here. Hmm I wonder what kind of ponysona I'd have  created if I'd been born female. Perhaps I should play with that :P

Anyway it's all pure speculation so *shrug*

(edited)

You mean me as a female? More or less the same, I don't know if I would wear makeup though; maybe a small amount of makeup, I wouldn't go overboard like some women do. I guess it would be just me with lady parts instead of man parts. Hard to imagine really, it would be cool if I could simulate the experience of being a women realistically.

Edited by Guest

Well I can't see guy me being all too bubbly and girly like I am. He'd probably still be a geek, and while I hope he'd still enjoy writing, I think the writing style would change a bit. My room would be very different, the flowers would probably go, as would the heart shaped cushions and the pink, cupcake bedding, though I can't imagine the cup of tea, the growing pile of empty tea cups, the sweets and subsequently the sweet wrappers would go anywhere.

(edited)

I am technically my other gendered self but I'll approach this as if I had been asked if I were cis from birth. My friends and I speculate that she'd be more ambitious and social than I had ever been in high school, which would drastically change the course of my life. Probably would have gotten into a good collage and had a life plan, though she'd also probably suffer from a lot more stress than I do at the moment. She'd be far more openly flamboyant than I am stylistically, maybe a fashionista.

Edited by Little Black Dresh

She would be like...me, but as a girl. XD I don't think anything would be any different, only I probably would be wearing makeup way more often. Literally everything else though would be the same as my personality now. My more cutesy personality would probably be more believable to those just meeting me for the first time.

I guess I would be a bubbly tomboy.. with the b to the b.  ^_^