Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How would you see your genderbendt self?

coco-ta-mi

I don' think I'd be all that different. I took a test once, about where I ranked between masculinity and femininity. Apparently I was pretty close to the middle. So I'd imagine that to be reflected. I'd probably still be into the same things, act the same way. I'm still an asocial cynic, regardless of my chromosomes.

Heck, I'd probably look surprisingly similar. I've already been mistaken for a girl from behind.

So me, hopefully cuter, with a less annoying voice, (and bewbz).

Probably looking like this

sig-4207503.1172792-bigthumbnail.jpg

I'd actually be curious enough to try taking a test like that. Is it an online survey type test?

Anyways, I had a dream where I stumbled into and was temporarily trapped in a rule 63 universe where I was also a rule 63 version of myself. It was a little too real for my taste. Oddly enough, the strangest part wasn't unzipping to take a leak only to find my lower region wasn't the same. No, I think the strangest part was the eerie similarity my experience had to my life in this world, just with some gender swapping. My best friend was gender swapped too, only this version of him (her?) always knew me as a female. I guess I was curious enough to try watching the latest AVGN episode with Janine Rolfe. Also, Janine and Mika Mondays weren't actually all that bad. I was a little too frightened to try watching that world's version of FiM, largely because I had seen enough rule 63 fan art prior to that point (and since then), that I didn't think I would want to see how it would play out. Heck, that fan art may be why I had that nightmare to begin with.

Thankfully I managed to escape that world and wake up in this one before diving into other things I enjoy. On the other hand, the dream intrigued me as a sociology major. Of particular note is that neither my friend or I were that different, although I guess I was technically still me, just in a gender swapped body. All I know is that dream was a little too real, and not something I want to revisit anytime soon.

I think I would be exactly the same except for my body of course. I don't know, maybe I would behave a little different but my personality would probably still be the same. It's a boring answer, I know... that's all I got.

Pretty much the same. I'm already a bisexual guy who likes to play and act as a female whenever I get the chance in games and roleplay, so I imagine female me wouldn't be very different from how I am now. She'd be bi, maybe acting more as a guy. Would be neat to meet her though  :grin2:

I actually had a Dream once, concerning that.

I saw myself on a Photo as a female with very long red hair. ( since i would let my hair grow, if i would be female )

And on the Photo it looked like i studied something and was successful at life...way more than i am now.

Maybe because i would like myself more as a female and would automatically have more self esteem? Maybe? Also i could be friends with females and dont would have to be friends with males in school...because i didnt liked male kids or teenagers in my childhood years and liked it more to talk to girls.

As i was looking at the Photo, i was just thinking : Well, i look pretty good as a female.  :squee:

And then i woke up and was sad.  :lol:

So i guess, i would see my female self, as more socially active, more successful at life and having more self esteem.

But in the real world, i would probably still be complete different as a female, as i think now. I dont know.

My faithful subjects,

If I were a guy, I would be like an awesomer markiplier with a brony attitude and I would be charming, a ladies man, and I might be, might be, about... 20% cooler!

your princess of slumber,

Princess Nidra

200_s.gif

• Brohoof 1

Long ago I realized that, for a guy, I have a somewhat feminine personality anyway.  

Now, I'm quite comfortable in my sexuality (married, two kids), but I had always thought that a female version of myself would probably be a tomboy: playing sports, hanging with the guys, working on cars and so forth.  

I can't say for certain what I'd be like physically, but I take fair care of myself, so I'm inclined to say I'd at least be average... maybe kinda pretty.  I wouldn't want to be gorgeous anyway; I'd probably let that go to my head.

I DO know that, if I had been born a girl, I would have been named "Sunshine", so my Dad could call me "Sunny".  *blush*

• Brohoof 1

Long ago I realized that, for a guy, I have a somewhat feminine personality anyway.  

This.

But yeah, I'd be ok with it. While I do more "typical guy" things than "typical girl" things, my way of processing information is (from what I'm told) more like a girl than like a guy.

I'd most likely end up being ok, and I probably end up having more friends that way. I'm not great with people, and I'm rather shy, which seem to be more socially acceptable in girls than in guys(unfortunately).

• Brohoof 1

Same as I am now but I would do many different things than I do as a guy. Though it's scary the thought of me having my period, I'd be a really passive-aggressive person probably when it happens :baconmane: . Gosh it's interesting to think about this... Oh and it'd suck because I'd get a lot of talk from guys now. I'll have to be more on guard at pub/bar because drunk people,rapists, and people who put rookies in your drink :eww: . I'd be a feminist, only as a joke. :P

Physically? Well, for starters, I'd hope to be tall! :D

Beyond that, personality wise, not much at all to be honest. I'm already a tomboy, so we'd probably get along smashingly. Would be lovely to have someone who understands everything though ^^

• 3 years later...
(edited)

If I was a guy I'd be the crazy country boy killin' the ladies with my good looks. :orly: And yeah I prolly wouldn't be too much different. 

Edited by Lucky Bolt

If I were a man I'd probably be clean-cut, well-dressed and a lot stronger than I am now. I always thought if I had masculine strength I'd want to keep physically fit, strong and somewhat buff. I can't really do that as I am right now, so I'd probably have to see how that feels. I'd probably be somewhat outgoing too. With the boost of testosterone I imagine I'd be more compelled to put myself out there more often. I don't know if that's how guys feel so I'm just guessing.  

• 2 years later...