Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Choose your last meal

TailsIsNotAlone

If possible, I would choose the 800$ burger. Just for the purpose of it being a hassle to get and its expensive. If I couldn't get that I'd go with some really fancy food like caviar.

• Brohoof 1

I would want anything meat :3, mostly a nice steak. And for a desert, a white chocolate chip cookie with triple white chocolate chips, dipped in white chocolate. And rainbow sprinkles :3. They have to be rainbow :okiedokielokie:.

I would ask for something really hard to get so I would hopefully delay the process, so my lawyers would have more time! like maybe caviar from the red sea, with bread from Georgia, and some water from the Glaser in Antarctica.  

(edited)

A whole platter of burritos from my fav shack in TJ and several bottles of tequila to top it off

Edited by Tanos

A large pizza with extra pepperoni, bread sticks, a carton of ice cream and some San Pelligreeno orange drink to wash it down. There is no symbolic reason for this, they just happen to be my favorite foods.

You should take into consideration that depending on those factors, you might have to bear the risk of either having to throw up (and perhaps then suffocate on that before the execution itself kills you) or lose control over your backdoor. I guess no one wants to literally shit himself in his last moments.

Thanks to that mention I might be tempted to do just that just to troll them, have one last little laugh before shaking hands with the grim reaper.

I'd get a lot of alcohol. That's about it.

Most states don't allow alcohol as part of a last meal, I looked it up out of curiosity if there were any kind restrictions on what people can have as part of their "last meals". It varies from state to state but for the most part you can have what you want though in most cases it is prepared on site which could limit potential take out options.

(edited)

Eh. I'd just try and make it as inconvenient for them as possible. 
Like order 5 lobsters, 3 fillet steaks, caviar and 5 bottles of coke. And then refuse to eat any of it. 
[Which is kind of how the "choose your last meal" thing got stopped, at least in Texas. http://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/sep/23/texas-execution-ends-final-meal  ]

Edited by Aleh

-----

Hey there Saroth.

Just a heads-up that I've merged your thread with this one as they were essentially the same topic.

When thinking about making a topic, please use the search function (or even Google search) to see if your topic already exists before posting.

I think I would like to have some pizza, like no super special expensive crap I'm talking greasy half stale gas station pizza and a monster. Lol yah that sounds right for me.

• 2 weeks later...

I have to say a steak a baked potato, and an awesome salad to go with it, and some fresh garlic bread. Also a large sweet tea to drink, followed with dessert of a chocolate pudding pie. MMmmmmmm!!!

Ten monster energy drinks and a single California roll. I mean, a cheap piece of sushi followed by me attempting to make my heart totally stop whether or not I'm on death row seems like a decent last meal to me.

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

Chicken Fried Steak, homemade gravy on it mashed potatoes, a hamburger has to be done by a dine in restraunt, with fries and a large Dr.Pepper

Edited by El Presidente Castle

Some fried chicken & some french fries although I miss the Puerto Rican food I just had earlier.

Burger King... I'd choose three double cheese burgers with extra mustard and onions, with medium fries, some water, and a whopper to go with it.

Seriously, you can't be skinny like me from having parents who are good cooks.