Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Choose your last meal

TailsIsNotAlone

Chicago Deep Dish Pizza, but, considering i was going to die afterwards, i probably wouldn't have much of an appetite. 

me? personally if i was to die.....my last meal would have to be.......crumpets and a cup of tea..... no i'm not joking..... crumpets has always been a breakfeast me and my mom always have...... when i feel sad or it's someone birthday.... so to me that dish has a special meaning... and i would like to share with my mom one last time before saying our goodbyes........(oh god this is making me sad)

A large pepperoni pizza finished off with some kind of chocolate fudge ice cream with brownie pieces in it. Yum!

• 4 years later...

Fried chicken breast with lots of seasoned crispy crunchy breading and a big ol glass of sweet tea. Oh and mashed potatoes on the side with brown gravy. And coleslaw. :wub:

I’ll take an everything-on-it pizza from Geno’s in Boston, Mass. Maybe toss in some Vietnamese spring rolls made by some students at my dad’s college. And while we’re at it, some Zippy’s chili from Hawaii, and my mom’s fried chicken.   

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Definitely a nice and spicy chicken curry complete with poppadoms. Plus a mug of tea.

If it was a case of me being executed. I will follow Bill Bailey's suggestion and request a stale baguette and a pineapple. Then craft a crude medieval mace out of them and fight my way to freedom.

If I die immediately after the meal, then I would have the carolina reaper pepper and ghost pepper combined! I'm gonna give my stomach the time of its life by melting it! I've always loved trying the spiciest stuff out there, but I know that those peppers I've mentioned would melt my stomach in a split second, so I've never tried them before.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...