Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My content always shows "No content"

Sapphire Lightning
Go to solution Solved by Jeric,

When I go to view my content (either through the recent "show more" on the home page or the dropdown from clicking on my username) it says there is no content to show. I try all of the sort options (there are only a few) but it still says I have no content. I can change the timing to be last year, to no avail. I have been having this issue for weeks now.

• Brohoof 6

(edited)

The search is down occasionally, which brings My Content down too because it's search based. I think it's been down since the April Fools redecoration the forum did. Could be earlier. Just be patient, and I hope this was helpful.

I had this same issue. Just passing it down. :)

Edited by bronislav84

When I go to view my content (either through the recent "show more" on the home page or the dropdown from clicking on my username) it says there is no content to show. I try all of the sort options (there are only a few) but it still says I have no content. I can change the timing to be last year, to no avail. I have been having this issue for weeks now.

I have the same problem. This even happends when im on somepony,s profile and i wanna see their work it says they have none when i know i have seen some of their works

• Brohoof 1

I have the same problem to, when i click on "view more" on either the "Topics I've participated in" or click "view more" in Recently discussed forum topics:

it shows no content

• Brohoof 1

Search doesn't work, My Content doesn't work, a lot of the related internal searches don't work, so on and so forth.

Hopefully it's close-ish to the top of things that need to be looked into and fixed. x)

• Brohoof 1

I have the same problem to, when i click on "view more" on either the "Topics I've participated in" or click "view more" in Recently discussed forum topics:

it shows no content

Same problem here too! I use those pages to easily get back to the topics I have posted on before.

• Brohoof 3

Same problem here too! I use those pages to easily get back to the topics I have posted on before.

Same here, and it's difficult for me to remember where I posted without the "view more" function working. :( I've had this problem for weeks now, ever since the April Fool page went up. I don't know if it's anything to do with that.

My Content should be functional now.

• Brohoof 3