Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sugar Belle Fan Club

Side Bird

Well fear not Sugar Belle fans, here you are. Our sweets making mare has her own fan club! I personally feel like we'll be seeing more of her rather then not just in the first two episodes. 

sugarbelle_by_ayachiichan-d8ods1v.png

Rules:

1. No spamming.
  2. No hating on other clubs or on this one, we're here to love Sugar.
  3. Don't claim to be the biggest fan of her
  4. Don't post pictures that don't relate to Sugar Belle
  5. General rules of course still apply
  • Brohoof 10

I liked all the characters from the village.

Sugar Belle was awesome! I felt so sorry for her when she made those terrible muffins.  :P

Sadly, I doubt we will see her very much in the show, hopefully she will show up again!

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

I can totally see her befriend Pinkie Pie. Maybe because of her mane or the fact she bakes muffins. :3

Edited by Blobulle

I like Sugar Belle, I approve of this. :)

I second whoever said she and Pinkie Pie could become friends. What about a friendly bake off? That could easily become an episode.

• Brohoof 1

That was the best line of the episode  :lol:

I know right?? she's the cutest thing in that whole episode!! Th other best part was they were in the basement and all of them got sooo excited over seeing cutie marks. absolutely awesome haha

I loved Sugar Belle is the episode. She was/is my favorite of the town ponies. Her voice is great and her scenes were great for the plot. You felt sympathy for her and she proved that she was still herself without her cutie mark. 

• 3 weeks later...

Someone actually did this.

large.png

For those that don't know, "Sweetie Drops" is Bon Bon's official name. Sweetie Drops & Sugar Belle -> Sweetie Belle

But yeah, I really like the villager 4 (I just made that term up) and Sugar Belle is my favorite of the 4 ^^

I could sorta picture her being invited to the Sugarcube Corner in ponyville where she, Pinkie Pie and the Cakes discuss and share recipes.

Here's filly Sugar Belle

large.jpeg

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...

She is indeed quite cute :pinkie: I still hold onto my theory that her and Party Favor are Pinkie's long lost cousins. Those manes do not lie my friends :fiery:

large.png

Plus the three of them have party themed cutie marks :D (Sugar Belle's is baking but those pastries are used for parties so shush! :P)

• Brohoof 3

I'm SO GLAD this is a thing! Immediately after I watched The Cutie Map, all I could think about was how much I loved Sugar Belle. She is awesome as a character, and her design is TOO ADORABLE! You can never have too many sugary sweet, cupcake-themed ponies imo. I'm glad other people understand the amazingness that is Sugar Belle. :3

post-27261-0-23200500-1433388984_thumb.jpg
[source]

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...