Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Cult Town: Brainwashing is Magic™ -Fillies' and Colts' "Marx"

Cirrus.

(edited)

So I noticed that none of the fillies/colts had cutie marks. It got me wondering: :huh:

•  Would they ever get them at all since they might never "discover" their talents in that type of deficient environment?

OR

• Would they naturally get equal marks because of the environment?

I think they just wouldn't get them because the town doesn't seem to have much that would help in that process and trying to do something "out of the ordinary" would be frowned upon. Remember kids, "TO EXCEL IS TO FAIL" :D

What do you guys think?

Oh- and this just because

post-24370-0-27388600-1428218594_thumb.jpg

Edited by Cirrus.
  • Brohoof 6

I think that their evil queen would surely give them the equals signs.  Ooh, I just thought of something--how about an undercover agent in that town who's special talent is MATH.  Get it?  Huh?  HUH?!  :lol:

• Brohoof 7

They might as well had given Starlight a thick russian accent and make her calll everyone comrade.

Most likely the little ponies who haven't gotten their cutie marks yet would probably just be given that equals sign painted on them.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I think filles and colts would never get their cutie mark in such town.

There were some fillies with a = cutie mark in the episode, either they already had their cutie mark when they came to the town, or like @MLG4Ever said, it's just black paint.

Edited by Blobulle

Kids who live in this kind of enviroment, will be indoctronated at a very early age, because they believe everything you say to them. I think they get an Equal Cutie Mark in a natural way, but i could be wrong.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'm going to go with something in between, that while getting a cutie mark would likely be exceedingly hard in such a stale environment, there would still be the very rare case of a filly/colt getting their cutie mark regardless. By that point they would have been indoctrinated enough to believe that cutie marks are wrong and then they would immediately run to Starlight in tears to have it removed, or go to great lengths to hide it in much the same way Starlight hid hers so they fit it  no doubt filling them with huge amounts of regret over their "selfish actions".

Edited by PoisonClaw
  • Brohoof 2

I don't think they would ever discover thier true talents to get a cutie mark in such and enviroment, starlight would probably just give them an equal sign cutie mark at a certain age

Starlight mentioned something about the unmarking ceremony being an important custom in their town. I think the fillies still get cutie marks, but having them removed is like a right of passage to mark their adulthood. 

I think they would get them eventually-if left to their own devices, and allowed to explore their talents like a normal pony.

But no doubt Glimmer would give them the = mark very early into their lives, which would prevent them from ever getting one.

They wouldn't have their own cutie marks under the influence Starlight Glimmer had, for sure. Having been a part of that town at such an early age would do damage to them that would take some time to reverse by teaching them Equestria's normal ways of life in a mainstream school. As for those who may have spent their entire lives in that town, maybe they'd end up as adult blank flanks, but as much as I would like to see that done in this show, it seems to have a strange aversion to portraying that.

• Brohoof 1

That face has become a meme already.

attachicon.gifmeme.png

Goddamn it! I knew this would happen.

I DEMAND THE DEVIANTART OF THAT HERETIC AND EXCESSIVELY SKILLED AMD-HATER! HE SHALL BE OVERCLOACKED TO HIS DEMISE! 

I wonder, if there is no cutie mark to take, would the equalization spell still work?

Even unicorn Twilight could not give Applebloom a fake cutie mark but Starlight's magic appears to be on a whole different level.

The appearence of their cutie marks would be immediatley reported to Starliht Glimmer.

So how did you find those memes? Like what did you put into your search engine? I must FIND them. I could use a good laugh...

Derpibooru, where else would they be?

Just type "I didn't listen"