Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Song Transition Game

Dany Heatley

Okay, this is a pretty simple game. All that you have to do is link the last persons song with your song, via the last word of that last persons song with the first word of your song. I probably didn't explain it very well, so here is an example (and where the game will begin from)

person 1: There's got to be another way. Take away, ..... (ball and chain by social distortion)

person 2:take me on,I'll be gone, In a day or .... (take on me by A-ha)

person 3: two tickets to paradise, Won't you pack your bags, we'll leave....(two tickets to paradise by eddy money)

next poster is person 4

and remember, the next person needs to know the next word in your song, so try to keep to keep it mainstream. :)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

eh, whatever. This seemed like a cool game in theory, but doesn't seem too good in practice.... :( ..... :lol:

okay... im not gonna give up that easily. The next lyric in that song (two tickets to paradise) is "tonight", so you have to post lyrics that start with that word, "tonight", but it must be from a different song .... it is quite a hard game for a forum game... but comon JUST ONE SUCCESSFUL POST AND I'LL BE A JOLLY MAN :lol:

Edited by ʎǝlʇɐǝH ʎuɐp
  • Brohoof 1

I don't know that song, is it world?

world as we know it, it's the end of the world as we ____

come on does nopony seriously know that song?

or just can't think of anything for know...?

let me give a little more away: world as we know it, it's the end of the world as we know __

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 years later...