Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Double Diamond Fan Club

Shadowking58

what a nice character!!

img-3650242-1-double_diamond_plush_by_ke[

If I was rich I would commission a life size version of that for infinite hugs and snuggles.

Friendly reminder that this minor character had more personality, good looks, and sex appeal than Flash Sentry.

Compared to the handsome and amazing Double Diamond, Flash Sentry is an ugly potato  :umad:

Okay, I'm kidding, he isn't ugly, but I would choose Diamond over Flash anyday.

Edited by Times

Double Diamond has become one of my favourite minor characters, he is quite a dapper, very cool pony, if I had to have a friend from Equestria it would be Double Diamond. He has a good speaking voice too, he appears to be quite articulate, with a slight poetic ring to his voice, moreover, he is seems to be a skiing pony, and I love skiing, plus Double Diamond is an earth pony, it's stellar to see an earth pony as cool has him. I really like his mane, Double Diamond has a great mane style, he is quite an attractive stallion, with an equally stunning talent of skiing, he was amazing on the snow, finally, I hope we get to see him again in future episodes, along with the other ponies from the town, they compliment each other well, I wish I had a friend like Double Diamond, he was an welcomed addition to MLP, and this fan club is the perfect place to show our appreciation for Double Diamond.

@@Shadowking58,  no disrespect to Braeburn but yes Double Diamond is "cool" aaaand he's a pretty boy. He can totally be both at the same time. Seriously, Double is the only pony so far that's made me whip up a fimfic within two days of premiering in an episode. I regret nothing.  ^_^

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

"Twinkle, twinkle, equine star,

how I wonder how bright you are.

Down the street you burn and crash,

as this one alley goes to ash.

Twinkle, burning, scorching one,

now you regret all that you've done."

I like Double Diamond very much because of his pure-white coat and mane, and his size and shape make him so cute. White ponies (especially Shetlands) are the cutest animals that I have ever seen.

image-1.jpeg

Sometimes, because of him being the only truly-white pony in the show, I often imagine him as either any of these:

1. A "little Shadowfax" -- imagine if Gandalf was riding on him, and this little horse skiied down Helm's Deep!

2. A "star pony" -- since he looks so white and bright, I sometimes think of him as if his body always shines like a miniature sun, to the extent that his light will even burn almost anything near him. Also, Celestia would like to use him as her student (who knows if he and Celly would be related because they are star ponies?), and he will challenge Prince Blueblood to a skiing contest!

867603.png

PS. I ship him with either Rarity or Night Glider -- I cannot decide on which one yet.

I hope that Double Diamond returns. He could fit in a Hearth's Warming epsiode.

He did return, but not at a Hearth's Warming episode. He returned at the end of Season 5, where he and his friends reconcile with a now-reformed Starlight Glimmer.

1032061.gif

He also appeared at the last two episodes of Season 6, where he meets Starlight Glimmer, who goes with her new friend Trixie, a changeling, and Discord to rescue the Mane 6 and the royals from Queen Chrysalis.

1266106.gif

Edited by HorsesandMOARGaloar

• 1 year later...

It is quite sad that this group is mostly inactive. So I'd like to keep it alive for a little longer to see if there are any other avid DD fans as I do.

I sometimes considered celebrating April 4, the date of his first appearance, as a holiday I could make up to celebrate this happy white pony. What do you think?

Kossuashoda.png

• 8 months later...
  • 4 years later...