Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Creativity Duel! (1x1x1) 4 rounds with different types!

Lemon Slices

(edited)

Hello guys!

Closed! Sorry, we already had a problem here.

Atttention, VinylWubs and Pink Mist, these are the links of the RPs:

Vinyl: 1st Round

Pink Mist: 1st Round

If you want to challenge me, Lemon Slices, go ahead! Submit your OC!

This is the RP duel where physical abilities doesn't give any advantage, but the player's writing abilities!

The duel itself is composed of 4 rounds:

First:

Your OC is in an adventure with mine. Our characters are seeking for a strong magic relic, which gives the ability of a unicorn to an earth pony/pegasus. Very much bad ponies, much chasing, and so go on. Adding a bit of comedy and/or romance is fine, since you are not moving the main type of story into a romantic RP or something else than expected. A light story, just to get prepared for the next round.

Second:

I know you opened this spoiler thinking: Oh, here comes the real deal! But actually, all that going-thirsty-at-the-pot ends here. In legible words, this is a calm RP.

A Romantic RP. The characters are in Ponyville, in vacation. So... Romantic stuff happen. Like love at first sight, the unusual meetings, the love thoughts, the accidents... and so go on. In this field I have not much experience, so you can have an advantage over me in that round.

Third round:

A fight. Scenery: A fighting tournament, in a gym surrounded by metal grids and magical barriers. Everything to stop the fighters from getting out of the battle. But there's a detail: None of the chars know what happened before the fighting started(I mean, what or who brought them), so there's a bit of mystery here too. Another detail: Chars are slowly regenerating their memories, while fighting. Any of the players may put pieces of backstory created by the player itself in the RP (kidnapping, mind trick, a mind-fooler drug, being knocked out, you can decide). But they have to fight, although their minds are denying a bit.

Remember: One of the players will win the fight, but can lose the real battle: Creativity.

Fourth (and last) round:

A group RP. P1's team start a robbery, and the P2's team has the objective of arresting P1's team. Place: A big city (could be Manehattan, for example). I reduced the character limits and things because it would be too many rules. But it's three chars per player, I said it. You can use the same chars of previous rounds.

Edited by Lemon Slices
  • Brohoof 2

Okay.

But how about the other rounds? Do you want to use Pink Mist(she's so pretty...) to all rounds?

Remember the last one needs three characters.

Another thing: I loved your OC. She's simple, few characters have this, and it was exactly what I was looking for, to a partner in the first round.

So ok, soon... it will be TIME TO DUEL! (I need to create a good char now, because Lemon... IDK, I think I have to change)

(edited)

, @VinylWubs,

I'm sorry, but there's three of us now, and... I supposed to make a 1x1...

But how about making a 1x1x1? In the fourth round, I think of something else to us... Or two duels, of me with Pink Mist and another one with me against Vinyl... IDK XD

Edited by Lemon Slices

Okay.

But how about the other rounds? Do you want to use Pink Mist(she's so pretty...) to all rounds?

Remember the last one needs three characters.

Another thing: I loved your OC. She's simple, few characters have this, and it was exactly what I was looking for, to a partner in the first round.

So ok, soon... it will be TIME TO DUEL! (I need to create a good char now, because Lemon... IDK, I think I have to change)

I can probably try and come up with some OC's for the last round ;)

(edited)

Ppl, I had an idea.

We could make a 1x1x1.

It got a lot more than expected, but it's okay.

The last round will have three teams of ponies, and I am thinking of the situation.

Edited by Lemon Slices

Ppl, I had an idea.

We could make a 1x1x1.

It got a lot more than expected, but it's okay.

The last round will have three teams of ponies, and I am thinking of the situation.

Not bad, not bad indeed but who will be in the three teams?

I just edited the spoiler right now. You would be in the third team, which is free and can or stop the first team or the second. However, no player can control the other, just decrease the odds of escape, and here is the part where creativity begins.

@,

are you there, my friend?

We are already full, dude. Sorry. It was supposed to be just a 1x1, and it got to be a 1x1x1.

Oh no, i wasn't looking to write, i was wondering if you could post the stories so i could read them or something

Oh no, i wasn't looking to write, i was wondering if you could post the stories so i could read them or something

It's a RP, friend. As soon as it starts you'll have the link in the first post of the thread.

So 1x1x1 huh? :) So how will the romance round work? ^_^

*NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

You're right, it can't work. @, @ we cannot make this 1x1x1.

BUT, we can create two threads, two duels, each of you with me. It's just fine to me.

And you?

*NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

BUT, we can create two threads, two duels, each of you with me. It's just fine to me.

And you?

that's a shame..oh well at least we have enough players for the fourth round I guess

*NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

And you?

Two duels is fine with me :D

Ok, guys, I just have to add something:

>In the first post, you have to mention what things are your OC carrying. Just see my example.

>I'll send a PM when I finish the things. I had not much time, sorry.

>VinylWub x Me and Pink Mist x Me duels will be in different places, because you know, people get tired of writing the same thing over and over again...

1st spoiler: huh. thats cool, its what caliber basically does for a living.

2nd spoiler: okay, that seems fun.

3rd spoiler: oooh, a fighting tournament! 

4th spoiler: wat? :blink:

Edited by Peytonjay

Sorry.

I'm having problems with the 4th round.

But the main idea was a multiple-chars-per-player RP.

• Brohoof 1