Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anti Anti-Brony Melodic Dubstep (Everfree) OFF HIATUS! We're back!

Aurelleah

(edited)

https://soundcloud.com/aurelleah/everfree-updated-percussion-drop-unfinished-as-per-usual

0:45
So will you raise up your voice or will you walk on by
Just cause I got blood on my face doesnt mean I'm not gonna try
Despite the hate we get, we will stand beside
What we choose to believe, and how we pass our time

1:00
So we will raise up our heads, and we will stand up tall
Living boldly and proud no matter what they may call (you)
Cause we're everfree, and we're ever strong
This world that we love is where we, be, long

2:17
Though there's times you may cry and there are times you may bleed
And no matter how hard you try you just can't seem to succeed
Just remember that giving up
Is the only way to lose the fight that haters just cant get enough of

2:33
And if you fall down I will raise you up
And I will bear your weight when you feel you've had enough
Cause we're everfree and together we're more
Don't you worry, that's what friends are for

April 22nd update!!

Made lots of progress on it. Just need to write the drops, rcord the vocals and then add glitter, mix and master and it'll be done!

Edited by Aurelleah
  • Brohoof 6

holy shit I think you might be the only person in the world to make dubstep I approve in.... you don't abuse wubbing like most dj's do.... which is why I tend to hate dubstep

its an incredible song.... and I'd love to see the final product when the lyrics are in....

• Brohoof 2

Keep in mind though, I havn't fixed the phasing issues and cancellation issues, so don't listen to it in mono... Only in stereo/with headphones

EDIT: Didnt see you responded before I replied, there, thanks!! I want it to appeal to a wide variety of people :)

• Brohoof 1

Oh my, that's good! I don't mean to break it up to you, but that is trap music, not dubstep (only just a quick reminder) :) But anyways good work, I like trap and dubstep so I don't care which way it will be called :)

/)

• Brohoof 1

I feel like all it needs is on the bass line playing the octaved chords from 0:30 onwards, you should play around with the modulation a bit and give it more Dubstep qualities. Apart from that, very good.

• Brohoof 1

I don't really pay attention to genres when composing, I just make what sound good and go by the style I began with, it's actually just really slow melodic dubstep (instead of 140, it's like 125)

It'll likely sound more like dubstep later on but we'll see, I'll let it become whatever it wants to become :>

it still needs a lot of work, need to work on the drop, add some singing, add the bridge and final verse. But it's starting to sound pleasant so figured I'd share :>

• Brohoof 1

I managed to get an MP3 of this song.... I can post the link if you want me to...

Why would I need an MP3 of my own song? xD If you mean for others, please just wait for it to be done :>

Are you going to publish an MP3 when you are done? It would be nice to listen to it offline. img-3642145-1-biggrin.png

All my songs are downloadable when completed, so yeah of course :)

• Brohoof 2

Why would I need an MP3 of my own song? xD If you mean for others, please just wait for it to be done :>

All my songs are downloadable when completed, so yeah of course :)

da... was referring to others because I had to go convert this to get the file.... and I didn't want to start posting downloads to your song with out your permission....

• Brohoof 2

da... was referring to others because I had to go convert this to get the file.... and I didn't want to start posting downloads to your song with out your permission....

Oh sorry, yeah just re-read the posts and missed that one my bad :3

• Brohoof 1

Wow, this is a lovely piece. I know this is suppose to a song with lyrics, but I wouldn't mind it being an instrumental track on its own too.

I don't know a lot about music, but I hope you keep up the great work.

• Brohoof 2

Wow, this is a lovely piece. I know this is suppose to a song with lyrics, but I wouldn't mind it being an instrumental track on its own too.

I don't know a lot about music, but I hope you keep up the great work.

I'll likely release a copy of both :3 I'll probably release the instrumental first actually considering I'm extremely bad at writing lyrics (That's why my songs have no lyrics for the most part, It's not that I can't sing as I've received vocal training, but I just can't think of stuff that doesn't sound corny or that does the music justice)

Hopefully I can commit to this idea though, I can see it being well received by the community that's for sure. I don't think anyone's done a song based off that yet

• Brohoof 2

Damn that was some good dubstep.I was wubbing so hard.

Thanks :) I'm feeling really down about this song tho, like legitly sad. It needs a lot of work (even though it took a month of experimenting with it to come this far) and I'm really NOT confident about my ability to write lyrics

• Brohoof 1

I've always found it's best to ignore haters instead of interacting with them.  There is no such thing as troll poison, only troll food.  And you should never feed trolls.  Good song though