Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Should Flash Sentry have a backstory?

NegaRen

Flash Sentry was only created to be a love interest, right? Well, what if he actually had a good backstory? Wouldn't that make him more likeable?

• Brohoof 4

He should be less cliche and have a more average story? Honestly not everyone need an epic backstory.

one does not simply have a backstory, he is the royal gaurd after all (the royal guard is semi- useless)

• Brohoof 1

Yah, but what were you expecting? Give me one movie or TV show that was not modern times where the average mob guard wasn't a complete idiot? *cough* Gondor *cough*

you have a point, but here is the thing, HE HAS NO CONFLICTS, he exists to be with Twilight nothing more, nothing less

you have a point, but here is the thing, HE HAS NO CONFLICTS, he exists to be with Twilight nothing more, nothing less

Yah, that is what i mean by more normal backstory. Sure, give him some conflict, or something hard between him and Twilight to make it less of a plastic relationship like it is so far...No sexual joke intended.

...then again... XD

• Brohoof 1

Yah, that is what i mean by more normal backstory. Sure, give him some conflict, or something hard between him and Twilight to make it less of a plastic relationship like it is so far...No sexual joke intended.

...then again... XD

fair point Ser Pounce but he needs epicness and tragedy of sorts if you want a good characther

Backstory? He was Sunset's boyfriend but they broke up? That's what I heard, correct me if I'm wrong. 

no were talking about the pony Flash Sentry not Brad (human Flash)

He's probably shining armour's body double. He almost looks the same and him and why have another guard captain when cadence is already married to one? XD

• Brohoof 1

Brad is your average high school jock and pony Flash Setnry has potenial

Yesh.

Xd i love how my iPad autocorrects things to make them sound more fun.

Brad was undeveloped, there wasn't much of a reason for the relationship other than "-ooh, he is hot

-ooh, she is clumsy and cute!".

They could fix it with Flash tho, make it a bit more built up.

Yesh.

Xd i love how my iPad autocorrects things to make them sound more fun.

Brad was undeveloped, there wasn't much of a reason for the relationship other than "-ooh, he is hot

-ooh, she is clumsy and cute!".

They could fix it with Flash tho, make it a bit more built up.

let him have a confilct with the main villian in season 5 then tthings will get inertesting

(edited)

let him have a confilct with the main villian in season 5 then tthings will get inertesting

BEEEP... Overdevelopment!

Conflict? Sure, but as a side character of the season or episode. Add a little love plot, no cliche sacrafices, saving from a dire situation. Or biggest sin of all... Taking on the main villain...

Edited by SerPounceWhiskers
  • Brohoof 1

I think giving him some kind of history might help a bit. Yet we got a lot pop in cannons with no real history at the same time sadly...

...then again... XD

Well, four secondary characters saved the day last Saturday, so there's hope for  Flash having a bigger role sometime soon  :comeatus:

• 3 weeks later...

Not necesarity, he could be the focus showing more than the nice guy we saw so far, and it doesn't need to be epic nore spectacular 

i disagree because as far as a male protagonist goes we need some insetive to actually care about Flash Sentry. He needs to have a form of awesomeness that can hold up to Twilight e.g Twilight V Tirek, Twilight V Crystal Empire, if you see were i am going with this Twilight has battles and adventures while Flash just sits around guarding a wall or annoucing something, barely has he been shown doing something worthy of our enjoyment or care. also he is boring and NEEDS to get development.