Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What's the most stupid thing you've ever done?

Flying Vantas

Ok, don't laugh.

About 2 years ago, I had started getting into the Slender games. Then I found out about the supposed sightings and documentaries that made the Slenderman character popular. It freaked me out to the point where I legitimately thought I saw Slender outside my window and ran up the stairs breathless to find my mum and dad. They came downstairs, and it turns out that the white face that I thought was Slenderman was actually a tea towel that was left to dry...

I said don't laugh cx

• Brohoof 6

(edited)

Hit on one of the females in a junior class while in dive school at the bar after class while I was drunk. She was a Marine and hot. In the end, I got her number. I regret NOTHING!

That or just my job overall. Haha!

Edited by The Diver

Whenever I was once was at good terms with someone and then later on find out that that very same person no longer wants anything to do with me... That has happened many a time to me and sometimes I'll never know the reason behind why that person decided that they no longer wanted anything to do with me. Knowing that once we had a good relationship and then out of nowhere that person constantly ignores me. A lot of times just leaving me to wonder what is was I did to that person that caused that.

I remember one time wondering how the little Lighter thing worked in a car, I plugged it in, then pulled it out. It didn't seem hot to me until I had the brilliant idea  to touch it... Which is Way worse then the time I decided I was going to pour a bucket of paint on myself thinking I will become invisible. Or..wait...no...yup the second one is the worse.  this all happened almost 15 years ago :P I was 6

Alright guys, this is so bad, I rarely tell anyone about it. This was sometime in 8th grade. I had this habbit of getting really attached to movie quotes and quoting them all the time to people. Most of the time they're were really random and obscure, and just ticklde my funny bone for some reason. They would just get stuck in my mind for a while.

So, at this particular time, the quote on my mind was from Star Wars. Specifically from the first movie, "The droids, we don't serve their kind here". Why I thought that was funny, I don't know. Anyway, I would say that to people at random intervals. Someone would aks me for some of my chips or something and I would spout, "We don't serve your kind here!". Here is where it gets awful: On day one of the lower classmen came to me. I don't remember why, but I said the quote to him. What's different though, is that this was the only black kid in school. It wasn't till he left the school the next year that I realized the gravity of what I said. I thought I was spouting dumb movie quotes like I usually do and thought nothing of it, but to him I was probably just another white kid being a racist prick. To this very day, something like 10 years later, I look back at that and think to myself, "I'M SO SORRY DUDE, THATS NOT WHAT I MEANT".

• Brohoof 6

Someone told me it said gullible on the ceiling. 

I looked up.

We were out...side...

Alright guys, this is so bad, I rarely tell anyone about it. This was sometime in 8th grade. I had this habbit of getting really attached to movie quotes and quoting them all the time to people. Most of the time they're were really random and obscure, and just ticklde my funny bone for some reason. They would just get stuck in my mind for a while.

So, at this particular time, the quote on my mind was from Star Wars. Specifically from the first movie, "The droids, we don't serve their kind here". Why I thought that was funny, I don't know. Anyway, I would say that to people at random intervals. Someone would aks me for some of my chips or something and I would spout, "We don't serve your kind here!". Here is where it gets awful: On day one of the lower classmen came to me. I don't remember why, but I said the quote to him. What's different though, is that this was the only black kid in school. It wasn't till he left the school the next year that I realized the gravity of what I said. I thought I was spouting dumb movie quotes like I usually do and thought nothing of it, but to him I was probably just another white kid being a racist prick. To this very day, something like 10 years later, I look back at that and think to myself, "I'M SO SORRY DUDE, THATS NOT WHAT I MEANT".

Oh dear. That must have been awkwaaaard :unsure:

• Brohoof 3

My idiot friend found a lighter. :wacko: We set a den on fire, burnt tractor tires and asbestos. :o We were nearly arrested. I was eleven years of age.

Yeah, I was the strangest of children a couple years ago. :lol:

trusting my brother when he said it would feel relaxing to roll up the windows on my neck.

and that time i was sassy to a teacher...three times. same teacher.

or when i thought it would be a good idea to punch a tree.

the tree kicked my ass.

• Brohoof 3

Here's a fun story!  I was maybe ten or eleven years old.  My brother and I were locked outside of our home and I really, really wanted my Game Boy! :/  We thought we'd simply force open the window of my mother's room and slip inside to collect the item.  Easy peasy, nothing to it.  My brother got something like a broom handle under the window and began using it like a lever, but the window wasn't cooperating.  I, being somewhat older than my brother and surely better with broom handles, insisted that I be given a turn.  I pulled the handle down hard...

And the window exploded.  My brother darted away, quick as a deer.  While I just stood there like a deer caught in headlights. O_O  At first, I didn't feel any pain, and it took me a few moments to realize my injury.  I looked at my right hand and saw a tall chunk of glass (memory suggests a foot long) just balancing on top of my thumb.  I turned my hand and the glass piece fell to the ground.  That's when I began bleeding profusely from the deep, red gash it had made.  Thankfully my thumb had not been severed; the glass was halted by the bone.

I have a scar frowning atop my thumb just above the bottommost knuckle.  It's lined, on either side, with little dots where the remnants of the stitches were ultimately plucked out. : D

• Brohoof 2

Saying how I'd end up leaving here and then coming back months later... I still can't shake off the anxiety/regret I still hold inside from those times. Looking back at how I did not handle my emotions well at all and being hypocritical. I do plenty of stupid stuff day to day I am sure of that even I don't notice myself probably.

Um

UM

Does like 90% of my life count xD

Its such a long list ummm

Lets go with that time when I was 7 or so when I rode my bike down a steep hill really fast and got run over by a car

Yeah that happened

Thankfully the bike took most of the force (Front wheel was utterly destroyed) so all I got was some bruises 

I did quite a few stupid things when i was younger, in one of my more stupid adventures a friend and i stole a raft and sailed it down a small river, less than 5 minutes in it fell apart and we both nearly drowned. I also ran at a tree at full pelt after watching the matrix, believing i could run up it.

I slammed my butt down on a bike seat yesterday. I hit the seat at the most painful angle and my (do I really need to censor names of body parts if I use proper biological terms and not common slang terms) stung for a long time.

I also ate a whole bag of chocolate in a short amount of time.

I do a lot of stupid things. Almost every day. Trips, falls, walking into stuff, being gullible. Only one I remember fondly.

First scout camp. First ever time camping. I was aged about 12. We were on a large scout camp in the forest and we needed to fill up an empty water barrel. I happily and stupidly volunteered to fill the barrel at a standpipe by myself. It was only one I had fill the thing up that I realise I had no idea how to get back to my scout group. My little torch wasn't very good so I couldn't see very well. I'm in the middle of a dark forest with long shadows that I've never been in before. It was the first time ever I've been in a wood by myself. My little torch wasn't very good so I couldn't see very well. Eep?! I had to wait there in the dark forest with my little torch by the standpipe until someone else came along. 

In the end I was found by scout from another scout group who was able to bring me back to my camp. 

God there have been so many, so many stupid things I've done that I regret, I don't dwell on them though, I just look back and think 'what the fuck were you thinking, dude?". Breaking into my Mom's room because I needed something in there (done this twice I think), not properly locking up my bike (costs almost $2k), signing up for a contract deal with t-mobile, going to work without showering, smoking weed on the job, those are the big ones anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

Taking a shot of pure lemon extract, because it had 83% alcohol in it. I was expecting it to be sour, like a lemon, but boy was I wrong. I was sick at the time (I still am.) I had a severe coughing fit, coughing up a lot of spit, thinking that blood was going to come next. I learned my lesson.

When I was thirteen or so, my mom used to buy a bunch of those cups of ramen. One day, without thinking, I popped one in the microwave and a few minutes later black smoke was permeating throughout the house and the fire alarm was blaring. I had forgotten to put in water and the styrofoam was practically melted. My family never fails to remind me of this. Other stupid things I've done include touching hot candle wax, the stove while it was on, and that one day I was a fan of Justin Bieber.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

One time I spilt a hot kettle all over my foot and I had a massive burn that stung like hell  :wacko:

The thing is, I dropped the kettle because a spider was in front of me. The spider was a really small one too.

Edited by deerkittens
  • Brohoof 1

One time I spilt a hot kettle all over my foot and I had a massive bun that stung like hell  :wacko:

The thing is, I dropped the kettle because a spider was in front of me. The spider was a really small one too.

I feel ya, dude. Spiders are evil.

• Brohoof 1