Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity and Double Diamond headcannon

Twilight Frost

I have this funny headcannon where double diamond and rarity start dating each other! blink.png

I know he is the pony she never knew she needed! Just think about it! His coat is white and her coat is white!

She LOVES DAIMONDS! His name is diamonds, Diamodns are a girls best friend and they are forever and so is he!

Plus! I mean...come on! put them together and you have...rare double diamond. I mean, Rarity? Double Diamond! I know diamonds are not rare in our world, but they are still seen as that way! Even their names match and they both have tri symboled cutie marks!

Anypony think its possible for these two?

• Brohoof 2

Hey, I'm cool with it. I'm still looking for my perfect Rarity ship though.

I think her and Thunderlane are pretty cute, but I'm still looking.

Right now my ships (for the 2nd gen verse I'm working on) are:

Dislestia

Lunombra

FlutterMac

SoarinDash

CheesePie

BraeHeart

Darizotl

All the rest are still up in the air. 83

Double Diamond x Bulk Biceps.  They both have white coats.  They're both into physical activities.  They both have weird voices.  They're both stallions...  They're perfect for each other.  DoubleBiceps.  BulkDiamond.  DiamondBiceps.

Perfect.

• Brohoof 1

@@Twilight Frost

As this is a discussion centered of FiM characters it is sentenced to Show Discussion. Please remember that brony fandom related topics belong in Sugarcube Corner.

Thank you. :)

Haven't you heard? He's the new Braeburn. To suggest he liked mares is heresy and we will promptly excommunicate you from bronihood. They must ALL be gay. Hetero is very strange and deviant in the world of shipping, but I commend people willing to dip into taboo. :P

• Brohoof 3

Rarity, hmm? Sounds an awful lot like color scheme shipping, to me. Rarity hates spending a lot of time outdoors, whereas Diamond's talent revolves around snowboarding, meaning he spends tons of time outdoors. I don't think they'd have much in common with which to bond over. Besides, as one of the few attractive stallions with dialogue and character development in the entire franchise, I'm afraid the gay shippers take this horse, my friends.

868287__safe_gay_snow_boop_spoiler-colon

• Brohoof 1

I ship it. I ship RariDiamond. I ship DiamondBiceps. I ship BraeDiamond. I ship PartyDiamond. 

I SHIP ALL THE SHIPS!!!!

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...
(edited)

I have this funny headcannon where double diamond and rarity start dating each other! img-3646061-1-blink.png

I know he is the pony she never knew she needed! Just think about it! His coat is white and her coat is white!

She LOVES DAIMONDS! His name is diamonds, Diamodns are a girls best friend and they are forever and so is he!

Plus! I mean...come on! put them together and you have...rare double diamond. I mean, Rarity? Double Diamond! I know diamonds are not rare in our world, but they are still seen as that way! Even their names match and they both have tri symboled cutie marks!

Heh, characters with Rarity's personality or act like her tend to like sport or "cool" characters and Double Diamond is a cool snowboarder and I have a headcanon personality for him similar to Rainbow Dash's fanmade male counterpart Rainbow Blitz but more laidback and cool than Blitz. Although Double Diamond and Rarity didn't really have any interaction, I guess I ship them as a crackshipping. In fact, RariDiamond could be my crackship OTP for life! Though I kind of like the idea of him with Rainbow Dash like RarityFan01 thinks he'll be good with.

Also, I thought I was the only one who thought of RariDiamond. But I don't think this is really a headcannon but instead this is more of a idea that you'd like (and I wouldn't mind) to happen in the actual series so I don't think "headcanon" is the right word to describe your idea. But I still like it though!

Edited by GoldKingdomFright

I have this funny headcannon where double diamond and rarity start dating each other! img-3646061-1-blink.png

not to bash your headcanon, but in your own words "diamonds are a girl's best friend"

"best." "friend"

FRIEND

I don't think they'll get anywhere past that, especially since Rarity didn't go all gaga over him, when he first appeared, like she does with  the more celebrity type stallions. Clearly she doesn't think of him in a romantic way.

I accept all ships no matter bad they are (I don't mean this one in particular).

Anyway, I'm not so sure. Rarity seems like a pony who would want to go with someone who has a lot more class.