Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Zombie Holdout

Nah

(edited)

Another zombie thread? Well this one is a survival RP. You have the choice to choose your character, it can be an OC, or a listed canon character. The objective is to holdout a large horde of zombies trying to break in to Canterlot Castle during an ongoing apocalypse. Yes, there are guns you can use.

now then Canon characters, first to call gets the character.

Discord- Weapons, Shotgun, duel 9mm pistols, survival knife. Abilities, teleportation, invisibility (taken by Soarin)

Celestia- weapons, M4, .357 magnum, throwing knives, abilities, magic spells, time spells, flight

Twilight- weapons, M1 Garand, Colt 1911, switchblade, element of magic abilities, teleportation spell, time spells, invisibility

Spike- weapons, Grenade launcher, Desert Eagle .50 caliber, Machete abilities, Small size allows for sneaking behind zombies, Can hack into computers.

Now then, Your OC can be used, however, you are limited on weapons. Main gun, secondary gun, a blade, or substitute it for an explosive. You can pick weapons up and use them. Also you have one grenade at the beginning, and won't be able to have any more, unless a character dies, gives it to you, or you find one.

Now lets discuss it and get this started hopefully!

Red means taken

Edited by Darkshadow Dash

I call Pinkie Spike

Done, thanks for choosing!

NVM I got to many rp's

NVM then.

Another zombie thread? Well this one is a survival RP. You have the choice to choose your character, it can be an OC, or a listed canon character. The objective is to holdout a large horde of zombies trying to break in to Canterlot Castle during an ongoing apocalypse. Yes, there are guns you can use.

now then Canon characters, first to call gets the character.

Discord- Weapons, Shotgun, duel 9mm pistols, survival knife. Abilities, teleportation, invisibility (taken by Soarin)

Celestia- weapons, M4, .357 magnum, throwing knives, abilities, magic spells, time spells, flight

Twilight- weapons, M1 Garand, Colt 1911, switchblade, element of magic abilities, teleportation spell, time spells, invisibility

Spike- weapons, Grenade launcher, Desert Eagle .50 caliber, Machete abilities, Small size allows for sneaking behind zombies, Can hack into computers.

Now then, Your OC can be used, however, you are limited on weapons. Main gun, secondary gun, a blade, or substitute it for an explosive. You can pick weapons up and use them. Also you have one grenade at the beginning, and won't be able to have any more, unless a character dies, gives it to you, or you find one.

Now lets discuss it and get this started hopefully!

Red means taken

So, I'll use my OC, Nightfall...

Main weapon: AK-47

Secondary weapon: M1911

Blade: katana

If special abilities are allowed, I'll go with flight (not forever, obviously) and slight magic.

Lol the fourth zombie survival RP I've seen.

I call Twilight! Why does no one like Twilight? :(

...not the book.

Is this still on? Hopefully, looks like a fun one for my first ever.

I'll use my OC too. http://mlpforums.com...e-serenity-r160

Primary: SVD/Any sort of semi-automatic sniper. Modified for short and long range- collapsible stock and different optics.

Secondary: Micro-uzi

Melee: Reluctant to use, hates close combat, but a short fire axe.

Edited by Celestia'sScribe