Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello :D

ShpeePee

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?: It was recommended to me.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I started watching the show out of curiosity.

I am just another new brony, before I used to despise bronies and MLP . But that was before I explored the wonders of MLP haha. I am an animator and an artist. I am mainly into drawing Sonic the Hedgehog, Attack on Titan, and I guess MLP. My favorite non-mane 6 pony is Derpy. So basically what i'm trying to say is, Hi and I hope to meet many new friends here :P

• Brohoof 10

Hello and welcome to the forums ShpeePee! Feel free to ask me or anyone else for help if you need it :) I hope you have a great time and make alot of new friends here! Im looking forwards to seeing you around :)

• Brohoof 8

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is good to have you  :). I hope you have a wonderful time here  :squee:

2000_follower_celebration_animation_by_f

• Brohoof 8

(edited)

@ShpeePee

No problem, And you almost always get this much positive feedback on stuff you post here :) Its awsome how nice and friendly everyone here is :)

Im not a fan of saying "evrypony" either :P

Edited by PonyShiro
  • Brohoof 8

post-31081-0-68730400-1428535513_thumb.png

Hiya ShpeePee, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to send a PM my way or friend me if you'd like! :squee:

118635%20-%20artist%20tavogl%20derpy_hoo

• Brohoof 8

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

img-3427017-1-img-3329361-1-fluffle_puff
I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time! :muffins:

Derpy is bestpone. We will get along. :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions! :muffins:

• Brohoof 8

Hello my friend :):):);) and welcome here on this happy forum site of happy ponies and fun times :) I hope you enjoy here and meet lots of fellow pony friends here :) if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

• Brohoof 8

Hi, I hope that you enjoy your time here, and if you are looking for new friends, feel free to add me (if you want to), otherwise if you need help feel free to send me a PM and I'll do my best.

• Brohoof 5