Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you consider yourself more liberal or conservative?

AEDAZ

(edited)

No debating. Just asking.  ;)

A lot of conservative people consider me liberal, and a lot of liberals consider me a conservative. I personally think of myself as being conservative.

Edited by Squeak
  • Brohoof 1

55082047.jpg

I'm primarily liberal (for obvious reasons) but, not everything conservative is bad. If we could find a nice balance between the two, that would be ideal. That's how I consider myself, just trying to find the best of both, without the negatives particular to either. 

• Brohoof 1

A few days ago, I would have said Conservative. Yesterday, I would have said Libertarian. Today, I find myself somewhere between the two.

I prefer the term "Capitalist." It's the only thing that accurately describes me. My ideal government is far smaller than the Reps or Dems want, but still considerably bigger than what most Libertarians advocate. All I know for sure is that I stand by the ideals of a free and open market.

I guess neither really, I'm more of a libertarian.  I was raised in a conservative family but they are extremely open minded if that means anything.

• Brohoof 1

I tend to lean to the liberal side, but I am still somewhat conservative. I am liberal when it comes to environmental and social aspects, and somewhat more conservative when it comes to the economy and business. I also am not extreme liberal on social issues.

The only place where I lean extremely to one side is on environmental issues.

• Brohoof 1

I'm definitely considered a liberal. I used to be a conservative years ago but shifted away from the ideology completely a few years after high school. My sister is also a liberal too, and we're from conservative families.

• Brohoof 1

I'd have to say more liberal. Although I don't fully support either the conservative party nor the democratic because here in Australia both parties are idiots. Tony Abbott (the conservative leader, who's currently in power) is slightly better than Bill Shorten (the democratic leader) but in the end, we could have better leaders.

• Brohoof 1

I guess not on the scale. I'm a Libertarian so when it comes to topics like gay marriage, some are surprised at how progressive I am while with topics like economics, I appear staunchly conservative in turn surprising others.

• Brohoof 5