Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

adventure Writing a Fallout: Equestria spin off

AstroNova

(edited)

It will mainly be Adventurous, Romantic and Dark (because FO:E. lol)

Anywho, I might not be the first person to do this, but it will feature a close relationship between me and Littlepip and possibly Blackjack, however, she's not leaving Homage, nor is Blackjack leaving Morning Glory. >_< 
Anywho, I might not release this since it's personal stuff (like me having the biggest crush on Littlepip and Blackjack in the Universe has ever known.) 

Anyways, I have two chapters done. It basically starts out as me finally finishing Fallout: Equestria, grabbing my Vinyl plush, and going off to sleep, and I end up some how getting transported to the Equestrian wasteland. 

If someone wants to help me edit a chapter or two, to fix grammar mistakes, or to make it more fluid, feel free to private message me. Or if you feel like throwing hate at me for writing a love story between me and Littlepip, do that as well! I don't care what you choose, honestly. lol

Note: It's called Spinoff for a reason. I'm sure Kkat wouldn't make this canon to any extent other than to make me a close friend to the main characters. But yeah, I'm hoping you guys don't flip out on me for writing this. :P

Edited by lazyfireball7889