Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The 90s Nostalgia thread

Zoraxe

Couldn't have said that any better myself those cars are downright badass.

100% agree! It's not too technologically advance in which you can still wrench on them plus the look of new current designs is just too much, lacking any smoothness or simple elegance.

• Brohoof 2

Tiny Toons, anyone?

This is true. I didn't even know what an internet forum was until I was 14, and I didn't start actually using the internet until I was 12!

Hah! I will personally ensure my children get none of that crap until they're 13 at least. I didn't get a cell phone until age 12, and I didn't get a smartphone until I graduated high school. These days, any 3 year old with a phone can look up anything. It's insanity.

Good luck, considering how thoroughly 'Generation Z' is plugged into the internet, it might be a hard world to live in the future without constant internet access.

Sorry for this late reply, I have been gone from this site for a while...

• Brohoof 1

Atari (Funny games!) <3

Amiga!!! (That console had a great atmosphere in games ~ Cannon Fodder, Cytadela, Lotus and many more) <3

NES!! (TONS OF GAMES! Mario, Contra, Big Nose, Dizzy and hundreds of other games! ) <3

PS1 (102 Dalmatians was my first PS1 game ever ~ Tomb Raider, Spyro, Diablo, Quake II etc. were great! ) <3

These were great consoles...

Also, Power Rangers and tooooooons of pretty weird cartoons. What's with Andy etc. etc.. There were tons of cartoons, but I don't remember their original titles ~ I remember their polish ones though. :P

Nothing is great as these old thingies. <3

• Brohoof 1

I was born in 1987 and the 90's were great.

I got my first computer in 1997. the 90's produced my favorite cartoons: swat kats, the real adventures of jonny quest, pinky and the brain