Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever been hit on where it made you uncomfortable?

Elegron

omg this is creepy. so many girls are hitting on me today. that doesn't usually happen rofl. I had a feeling it's a prank, but other people I would never associate with because they seem like complete assholes are suddenly being nice to me. it's weird, and something's definately not legit. maybe I'm thinking too much about this.

• Brohoof 2

You're probably thinking too much into this. You should be happy that girls are flirting with you! (unless you're already taken).

I have been hit on to the point where I was made uncomfortable, I tend to attract people who do that to me...

• Brohoof 1

that would weird me out if that happened to me.... something sounds off assholes don't become friends overnight.... someone is most likely pulling your leg..... just keep calm... cause you don't know if they are really being nice....

• Brohoof 2

Hmm, doesn't happen usually you say? Are these people that you are usually around often (school mates, sport friends or something else)? 

On 4/10/2015 at 11:39 AM, Kirito's Wife said:

You're probably thinking too much into this. You should be happy that girls are flirting with you !(unless you're already taken).

I have been hit on to the point where I was made uncomfortable, I tend to attract people who do that to me...

Wouldn't it freak you out if suddenly a lot of guys started flirting with you one day if it didn't really happen often (a simple no won't really do :P )? 

On 4/10/2015 at 12:00 PM, JonasDarkmane said:

Hmm, doesn't happen usually you say? Are these people that you are usually around often (school mates, sport friends or something else)? 

Wouldn't it freak you out if suddenly a lot of guys started flirting with you one day if it didn't really happen often (a simple no won't really do :P )? 

No way.

I get that sort of attention all the time.

On 4/10/2015 at 11:39 AM, Kirito said:

You're thinking too much into this. You should be happy that girls are flirting with you! (unless you're already taken).

see that's the thing, already got a girlfriend. and I have no interest in these girls.

see, I can usually get an idea of someone by looking at them, and something's off about this.

I get attention from girls, but this particular group was creeping me out.

what I meant by it doesn't usually happen is that usually not this much, and not often in that way

Both guys and girls hit on me all the time. It can be pretty uncomfortable, yes.

omg this is creepy. so many girls are hitting on me today. that doesn't usually happen rofl. I had a feeling it's a prank, but other people I would never associate with because they seem like complete assholes are suddenly being nice to me. it's weird, and something's definately not legit. maybe I'm thinking too much about this.

I would say to just play along. They might be really insecure, and even pretending to be nice is better than nothing.

One time during class, some girl who was passing out papers came up to me and said I looked like someone from a TV show (I didn't catch the name). I felt weird and uncomfortable because that's the first thing she said to me and it came out of nowhere.

What happened here is that you must have shifted through a temporal paradox some time ago. You now exist in an alternate, parallel universe from the one you were once in. I would recommend staying away from any strong energy distributions and keeping a low profile. If you see any reapers, this is a cause for concern. Otherwise, just go along with it and you'll be outta there soon enough.

Edited by Admiral Regulus
  • Brohoof 6

There was this girl in my class who i really liked about 2 years ago, She was togheter with another guy who was a good friend of mine. I felt really sad and all that, They kind of shoved it in my face and she sometimes said some pretty bad things about me, So eventually my feelings for her died then they broke up and me and her became friends, Now we have been friends for 2 years. She hurt herself and stopped eating after they broke up, She basicly became extreamly depressed. I tried to help her, Shes fine now and she says i helped her out of it. Now she has been hitting on me alot latly and after the things that happend a long time a go i became extreamly depressed and i still feel bad. Evrytime she touches me i kind of get really uncomfortable and i usually have to walk away to not like panic. And thats the story of my life.

• Brohoof 2

Well, I have been hit on quite often in my life, but I have always been quite uncomfortable about it (since I am kinda socially awkward). 

• Brohoof 1

There was this girl in my class who i really liked about 2 years ago, She was togheter with another guy who was a good friend of mine. I felt really sad and all that, They kind of shoved it in my face and she sometimes said some pretty bad things about me, So eventually my feelings for her died then they broke up and me and her became friends, Now we have been friends for 2 years. She hurt herself and stopped eating after they broke up, She basicly became extreamly depressed. I tried to help her, Shes fine now and she says i helped her out of it. Now she has been hitting on me alot latly and after the things that happend a long time a go i became extreamly depressed and i still feel bad. Evrytime she touches me i kind of get really uncomfortable and i usually have to walk away to not like panic. And thats the story of my life.

give her another chance, maybe shes changed. there may have been some trouble in the past and it may be hard, but everything is worth it to find love. take it from someone who knows.

@Kirito Its not about her, I just do not feel anything for her in that way, She is going a bit overboard with touching my hair and stuff absolutly all the time, Its making me extreamly uncomfortable.

Edited by PonyShiro

@Kirito Its not about her, I just do not feel anything for her in that way, She is going a bit overboard with touching my hair and stuff absolutly all the time, Its making me extreamly uncomfortable.

I don't blame you for feeling uncomfortable.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

ah, well in that case you should tell her, but just be gentle about it. and supportive, thats important.

Edited by Kirito

I've never been hit on period so I don't suffer from this terrible problem. I'm sure people who have this happen to them feel so hurt and oppressed.

• Brohoof 1