Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever been hit on where it made you uncomfortable?

Elegron

If this is happening in person, I don't know what to tell you.  Perhaps you've suddenly become irresistible.

If this is happening on the forums, change your user name to "NOT Kirito."

Yes, I hate it when people start flirting with my leg. That's where it's really uncomfortable.

I've had a dog flirt with my leg this one time.

• Brohoof 2

Yes. When I was trying to enjoy a school dance with my friends, a boy would NOT leave me alone. He kept trying to force me into slow dancing with him. I tried to be nice but he wouldn't leave me alone! I was so uncomfortable.

• Brohoof 1

Well, every time I've ever been hit on has been uncomfortable because of my shyness. But recently, some guy I'd never met who was at least ten years older than me started following me and asking personal questions, hitting on me and then trying to get me to come with him to his place. I was creeped out so made up some excuse and walked away. He saw what apartment I went into which made me a little paranoid.

I did get hit on once and it felt really really awkward. I wasn't at all sure about this lass and she was older than me? And she had been married and was kind of on the rebound. But then it didn't seem so weird after a few weeks? Our first wedding anniversary was a solar eclipse and then it didn't seem wrong at all. I guess sometimes it's just twisty turny life stuff?

Well, every time I've ever been hit on has been uncomfortable because of my shyness. But recently, some guy I'd never met who was at least ten years older than me started following me and asking personal questions, hitting on me and then trying to get me to come with him to his place. I was creeped out so made up some excuse and walked away. He saw what apartment I went into which made me a little paranoid.

Oh my, I hope he is no longer following/stalking you  :unsure: . If he is, you should have it reported 

• Brohoof 1

Once this past summer by some chick I met at a party, 98% sure she just wanted me as something she could brag about to her friends. 

Got the fuck out after 3 days.

• Brohoof 1

On the rare occasions where someone has 'hit on' me, it has always been uncomfortable.

I remember one occurrence where someone online constantly hit on me (going as far as to call me his "goddess"), and even got angered when I didn't look like his favorite anime character (Homura Akemi from Madoka Magica), going as far to tell me to lose weight when I was working through an eating disorder (he also hit on me when I looked the way he wanted) or getting downright annoyed and insulting when I cut my hair short.

I really don't like getting hit on, it's extremely uncomfortable and it's always done by creeps from my own experiences.

That is Ubber Creepy...............I'd tell someone..............like a cop or a very weapon obsessed friend........also buy pepper spray.......8D

Edited by The Professor
  • Brohoof 1

@

Yeah XD He's not stalking me, but he lives near me so if that happens again and he doesn't get that I'm not interested, I'll call the police.

Edited by Emerald Star
  • Brohoof 3

If it's someone my age, I don't mind.

But I have been hit on by older men and that was not okay with me.

Are you a banana? Because I find you a-peeling

Are we doing corny pick-up lines?  How about: "Is your name Gillette?  Because you're the best a man can get."  I know, absolutely terrible.

I have never been hit on.  (I don't care for that phrase.  How about just "asked out"?)  I'm sure I never will be, so I cannot relate to this problem.  I'd love to know what it feels like to get that kind of attention.  I have politely asked out a few women in my life--always rejected.  I hope I never made anyone feel uncomfortable by "hitting on them".

• Brohoof 1

What happened here is that you must have shifted through a temporal paradox some time ago. You now exist in an alternate, parallel universe from the one you were once in. I would recommend staying away from any strong energy distributions and keeping a low profile. If you see any reapers, this is a cause for concern. Otherwise, just go along with it and you'll be outta there soon enough.

Are we talking skeleton-dudes with scythes, or giant robot squid?

Have I been uncomfortably hit on before? Oh-ho-ho friends, I could tell you so many stories, so, so many stories. Fortunately I have never felt uncomfortable to the point where I feared for my safety, and I am deeply grateful that I have never had to experience such a thing, but I could tell many stories of men who most uncomfortably pursued me. If anyone wants to hear one feel free to ask, but for now I won't add an entire novel to this thread :P

I will say though that being hit on is almost always an uncomfortable experience for me, as I have a profound inability to realize that someone is hitting on me if I actually find them attractive. I just sort of automatically assume that someone I actually find attractive wouldn't be interested in me, and wind up in some rather silly situations because of it.

My romantic life is truly the stuff of comedy TV honestly. Nothing but zany misadventures (and yes, that includes my current relationship. We have lots of zany misadventures together)

Edited by Eloquence
  • Brohoof 1

To an extent. I don't really ever flirt with anyone purposely. If I do most of the time it's by accident and I don't even realize.

But me and this guy flirt with each other, it's just our type of friendship, but I draw the line when he grabs my butt. Like sure I'll hold your hand and give you a hug, but don't grab down below -_-

I'm not very attractive and I usually blend into the background, so girls don't really hit on me ^^;

I do have one experience though...

Back in 10th grade, I used to get a ride to school from the older brother of one of my classmates. He was friends with this one girl, who he would sometimes pick up on the way to school. I talked with her a bit, and then I got invited to join the two of them to drive off campus during lunch. This made it so that I met with her almost every day. After a while, she started doing things like giving me hugs and touching me on the arm while we were talking (I didn't know how to react because I was really shy ^^; ).

And then this one day, while we were in the car during lunch and listening to her iPod, there was this one romantic-sounding song that came up (I looked it up, and surprisingly I actually managed to find it: Lightning by The Wanted). I think she was kinda looking at me during that song, but I didn't really notice ^^;; That was while the 'older brother' was driving us to the base beach, and once we got there, they both said something like "you just missed the chance, you should've kissed her (me)." I was pretty flustered and rather uncomfortable...

This girl continued to hit on me, but after getting to know her just a little bit I didn't really want to be involved in anything with her. She would talk a lot about other people's relationships and all this highschool drama that I didn't want any part of. She also seemed very controlling to me, and later on there were several people that told me she was quite manipulative.

Still, I didn't want to be mean to her (she wasn't really a bad person), so I didn't completely ignore her... I ended up slowly talking less and less with her, until it was just some "hello's" or a hug when passing by in the hallway. She graduated out of the school halfway through my junior year, but I was already skipping a lot of school at that time anyways...

The last I remember of her is from Facebook, she's engaged and is planning her wedding right now... Life passes so swiftly ^^;

I'm being hit on by two people who constantly send me pics saying that they love me, and they also keep asking for pics of me.  This is happening on Facebook.

omg this is creepy. so many girls are hitting on me today. that doesn't usually happen rofl. I had a feeling it's a prank, but other people I would never associate with because they seem like complete assholes are suddenly being nice to me. it's weird, and something's definately not legit. maybe I'm thinking too much about this.

I think I had something like that once, and it freaked me out, too. Especially when a guy started trying to feel one of my nipples. I think both the girl and the guy learned I wasn't interested when I looked at them like I was going to murder them.