Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever been hit on where it made you uncomfortable?

Elegron

I was hit on several times by a guy who went to my school and got upset because my friend didn't want to go out with him so he turned his fixation to me.

Edited by MLPFanatic34

• 2 weeks later...

Plenty of times, because I seem to attract the "desperate and looking for a big boy~" type of girls.

I'm too nice to really shove them off, and a lot of times they have really sad stories (family abuse, substance abuse, and the like), so I try and at least be a friend and guide to them. I can at least wait them out long enough, and they get bored waiting for me to flirt back and go on and look for other easy targets :P

I think it really bothers me that this guy I used to like a couple years ago is just now trying to talk to me. It doesn't make me uncomfortable, more so annoyed that I apparently wasn't good enough for him until now. Like swerve, I have a boyfriend lmao

Yes i mostly get bothered when i'm going for a run in skins and a tshirt and i'll get honked at or girls will cat call or wolf whistle out their window 

once at a club a chick slapped my ass 

another time at a club a girl just grabbed me and kissed me why i was uncomfortable though is because i pushed her away and then i was made to look like Hitler Mk2 yet if i went up and kissed her i would have probably been done for sexual assault

and finally i have a friend who cant really accept that no means no and the worst thing is that im almost about to let her have her way to get her to stop  

and two funny ones 

at a friends party a chick came up to me and said "are you into bestiality cause i'm a fox!" i took her up stairs and put her to bed she didn't even realize i was doing it either but i knew she was so out of it that she would fall asleep the moment her head hit the pillow 

and second is a guy i went to uni with was flamboyantly gay and he used to hit on me all the time but i think he did it because he knew i was confident with being straight so it didn't bother me but he used to come up with the best quips probably one of the best ones was when i wore a new shirt and he said 

"nice shirt..." 

"why what's wrong with it?"

"nothing, nothing its good i would totally wear it at a gay bar to pick up guys" 

Edited by idunnomaybe
  • Brohoof 1

I feel incredibly flattered and appreciative when someone expresses an interest in me. It feels good to know that they care in that way. But there have been instances when I've asked for the behavior to stop and it continues (or gets even more aggressive), and that has made me feel very uncomfortable and disrespected.

I've been in a few situations where complete strangers made advances in very unwelcome ways. Men have catcalled and said some very vulgar things to me. It has always made me feel violated and anxious to get away. In all instances, I've simply ignored them and kept walking, and am glad things didn't escalate.

• Brohoof 3

I've been in a few situations where complete strangers made advances in very unwelcome ways. Men have catcalled and said some very vulgar things to me. It has always made me feel violated and anxious to get away. In all instances, I've simply ignored them and kept walking, and am glad things didn't escalate.

They're just uneducated people trying to tell you that you look pretty i'm sure they don't mean any harm

but i know what you mean if i'm catcalled it makes me question what i'm wearing idk i cant explain the feeling    

Edited by idunnomaybe

well, this is an odd one...(my story)

i was at a bus stop, major shoping mall, and a groop of "drunks" come out of the cinimas.

one of them (a skin and bones) guy stumbles tward me..."OOOOOOO.....Look at his beard!" *fondling my beard*

then after a cupple of other remarks about my "looks" and how i seemed "wiled" or "untaimed" he tried to... sit in my lap, and because of his build... it wasnt plesant. the whole situation was rather bothersome but his "butt" was like setting a 80 lb brick in my lap!

eventualy his friends coraled him in, and i got on a bus...now i try to laugh at it, the obserdity... and i try to see his "remarks" as compliments, fueled by a drunken stupor...

They're just uneducated people trying to tell you that you look pretty i'm sure they don't mean any harm

but i know what you mean if i'm catcalled it makes me question what i'm wearing idk i cant explain the feeling

It is harmful when one is told some very nasty and inappropriate things about their body, as it is quite degrading. That is why I do not react to their immature behavior.

• Brohoof 1

Yes, but then again, it's almost expected, especially if you're someone like me who turned to Internet dating. Bottom line is determining what's actually playful flirting, and what's harassment.

• Brohoof 1

It is harmful when one is told some very nasty and inappropriate things about their body, as it is quite degrading. That is why I do not react to their immature behavior.

Kirin i meant im sure you're safe as in they wont try to physically harm you...

Almost any time someone flirts with me I get uncomfortable... I'm sure it's mostly just because I'm not used to people finding me attractive or interesting enough to try and hit on me.

I had a guy act way out of line before. He used to act like I was his girlfriend even though I had no interest in him. A lot of people genuinely believed we were going out. It made me uncomfortable because I'm shy and not even really interested in having a boyfriend yet. Luckily he didn't ever go to far like trying to kiss me or the like.

• Brohoof 2

In 9th grade this girl had a huge crush on me and started talking to me like I was her bf. She told all her friends about me and just acted so...weird when I was near. Luckily that was the only time I've been creeped out by that kinda thing.

The only time someone has ever flirted with me was in grade school. From sixth through eighth grade it was apparently a thing for all the girls to get together and flirt with boys. Obviously they were just playing pranks. I personally never teased any boys at my school. Eventually every male student knew that it was just a prank after all. So, the girls started flirting with other girls. Making me very very uncomfortable...I'm not a people person. Even back then I didn't enjoy the thought of kissing or getting physically close with other people. So, when it came time for my turn to be flirted with I simply ignored them. Obviously blushing behind my text books to avoid eye contact...

Besides that I've never been flirted with. Although I can understand why.

I'm apparently oblivious to this kinda things, so maybe?

I've been told several times that I've got the look that someone was crushing on me but I completely didn't notice.

• 2 years later...

I've only ever been hit on a couple times. Well, a couple times that I noticed, anyway. I had a few girls interested in me when I was younger, but as far as I could tell it was just crushes and nothing more.

I'm incredibly dense, so it's hard for me to tell when someone likes me. I'd appreciate it if you just outright told me, but nobody seems to want to do that. :v

Been hit on a few times that were pretty uncomfortable, I'll admit. I'd say it was most uncomfortable when you're getting hit on by someone that you yourself are not interested in, it's an awkward situation, otherwise it's easier to just play along. Been hit on by guys before in the past as well, this one guy I used to work with kept making these remarks about how "mature" and "well-built" I was, and would try to get uncomfortably close to me when working.

Yeah, was pretty uncomfortable to say the least. :yeahno: