Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever been hit on where it made you uncomfortable?

Elegron

When I was a teen I lost a lot of weight and guys who used to look at me with disgust now wanted to date me. Of course it made me uncomfortable. Whe I was still chubby they wouldn't give me the time of day and now they wanted to date me. I turned them all down. Ever since coming out I've been hit on by people of all genders. 

• 1 month later...

Oh all the time, but I'm so used to it by now it doesn't really make me uncomfortable unless the guy doing it is following me around and what not, which HAS happened. 

Normally it doesn't bother me and I'm usually more flattered than uncomfortable. But there is an obvious boundary line, and when it's crossed it becomes very unnerving because everyone should know what's appropriate and what isn't. 

Edited by Dreambiscuit

• 3 months later...

I used to work someplace where about 70% of the workers were female. Some of them would, at times, make me uncomfortable with how they approached me. I've also been catcalled by women a few times while taking walks.

I look pretty young for my age. I'm also supposedly cute-looking (heck, once I took my hat and glasses off at work and one of the girls was immediately like "Methuselah's so cute!"). I just don't see it when I look in the mirror.

i work at a sports club

dudes hit on me all the time and it makes me fuckin gag, especially cos a lot of them are old dudes and I look like a high schooler still

I take it by reading most comments here, that it is in fact uncomfortable to be hit on by someone.
Or maybe it is just the people who choose to comment.

I can think of a few times I have been hit on, but it is usually when I have been distracted by something else. At those moments, I am not completely ready, and that is somewhat uncomfortable. But even so, if I would have been ready, what to do really? :scoots:

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

A few times online, that's about it. Obviously I have a boyfriend that makes it weird out of the gate, but I simply do not know what people would see me that would make them interested in the first place. It always baffles me.

• 3 months later...

EDIT: Oh nos, I have been here before!

But when I read this topic's title, I thought hit meant being punched. I have been punched in the belly a few times, and that IS uncomfortable!

Edited by Splashee
  • Brohoof 1

On 2/25/2019 at 3:57 PM, Dustleeshus said:

I had a girl hit on me once and it was extremely awkward... But after I told her I'm not into girls like that, she stopped. She was my friend and didn't seem to want to make me uncomfortable (but that she did... :yeahno:). More uncomfortable that usual I mean. I'm almost always uncomfortable around people, even friends. :dash:

This and I've also been hit on a few times (more low key though) by older men. :eww: Seriously, I don't do guys thrice my own age (or twice for that matter). Heck my BF is 28 and he's on the upper end of what I'd consider my age range.

I've been hit on a couple more times online in a way that made me uncomfortable as well... Pretty much by guys I don't even know...

Edited by Dustleeshus

• 2 years later...

Yes. I actually reported a guy to leadership a few months ago for it. He was making me uncomfortable and it was interfering with my job. He kept coming up to me and bothering me. Making up lies about issues on the floor and excuses to come and see me.

I did have a one problem last couple of months with one of the co-worker who’s happen to be younger than me as well. He was very annoying and clearly can’t take a hint that I’m not into guys obviously,  especially him. Idk what he’s trying to do but he kept coming over to me and say shit like “I miss you”, “I will try my hardest for us to hang out”, you and I are meant to be”, and “I only have my eye on you”.  Worst he said these things in public in front of my customers when I was doing my sales, as if we are boyfriends or something. I gave him many hints to fuck off because he begin to irritated me and acting out unprofessional. I was even being respectful about his sexual orientation as well and saying I’m not gay,  but clearly he can’t take a hint because he was overall being a real creep. He even say that he’ll keep doing it to me even if I don’t like it. Wth.

Due to his unprofessionalism and lack of brain cells, I end up reporting him to the manager and have him not coming over and talk to me anymore. The manger spoke with the guy and came to me saying that he won’t bother me anymore but say that guy’s explanation was he was just being nice and might have over done it.

Hearing that, I  know where this heading at, due to this guy’s young age and appearance. but I didn’t want to turn this whole thing into a amber/Johnny nutcase or put myself in this kind position. I straight up told the manager I don’t care what’s his excuse are, I just don’t want him to talk to me anymore! He can do what needs to for his work but don’t approach me at all. Because he was being very unprofessional and making me uncomfortable.  To get one thing straight, that guy was not being “overly nice”. He was just being a creep. The weird part is, for a while after that report  I made is that every time he passed me, he would  talk to himself as if he’s talking to me like “busy day isn’t?” Or “a good day to day huh?” Like what the actual fuck? Of course, I ignored him.  He stopped doing that after a few weeks and completely ignored me FINALLY.

I haven’t felt like wanting to beat the crap of someone so bad for a long time till this guy showed up. He’s a nice guy as he appears to be and I wouldn’t mind being just his pal like the rest of my other co-workers. But he wasn’t gonna be “normal” about it or accept rejection from the beginning.

As a young adult (19-21 years old), I was able to grow a thick beard.  When you have a beard, you seem to look a good deal older than you actually are.  Women old enough to be my mother would occasionally hit on me, and I eventually got rid of the beard to avoid such awkward situations. 

Yes. But the source of this response is my own nature. It is what I am on the inside. It is my fault. And sometimes I see women looking at me with a component of sexuality, but also emotive tenderness. And I want to eat them all up, as far as to compromise their hearts. I am ashamed of myself, and I don't want to hurt anybody. I always had a special potency. I had my first erection when I was nearly two to three years old, and it was painful as hell. So, you can imagine what is inside of me. I was making unconscious innuendos to adult women when I was five. I am abnormally sexual, even for the hyper-sexuality and tendencies towards abusive sex that plague humanity because of our genetic wounds in the collective. The true past of humanity was one of great degeneracy. The whole earth was corrupted by unbridled lust. As it mentions in scripture, including other things. It was a world-wide compulsive addiction that lingers to this day. And it is the source of much of the emotional trauma shared by human kind.