Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite Outdoor Summer Activity?

Moonlight

I usually just turn on my MP3 and walk around, wondering the side streets of my town, taking whatever turn comes my way. Lately I've been doing so on my bike, but I stick to parking lots, parks and the back streets so I don't get blindsided. I get plenty of exercise riding to work, so when I have a day off, I just stay inside. 

Ah my favourite outdoors summer activity is leaving the outdoors as soon as possible and finding the nearest Tumblr.

Seriously though, I love climbing trees, I can get up easily, but getting down is a whole different story.

• 3 weeks later...

It's starting to warm up a bit around here despite being spring, but what's everyone's favorite summer outdoor activity?

When I say that I don't mean sports such as basketball, football/soccer, and so on. I mean things like bubble blowing, frisbees, put-put, jump rope, hula hoops, hop scotch, chalk drawing, horse shoe, cornhole, you get the point.

Personally I like hula hoops, bubbles, chalk, and basically anything else, summer activities (basically ones you would do in your childhood) are best activities.

Even sitting on the porch enjoying the breeze counts, it is a lovely time after all.

...Sitting on my ass all day.

(edited)

You already mentioned everything I was going to say. AAAAAAAWWWWWWWW.

(No seriously, you said them all. The only one I wasn't going to say we're horseshoe and corntail because I never heard of those but everything else you read my mind. :P )

But yeah childhood activities are for sure my best choice of activity. Even if I don't go outside very often being introverted.

I also like to simply ride a bike in the morning, jog a bit till I'm tired (which happens often), or do smoke outdoor games. Or walk a bit.

I also think swimming is good a few times along with fishing even though I don't do them much. :D

Edited by 5NightsAtFazbear

I just simply like to walk through the Bremen citycenter in the summertime, which is the place where all the old buildings from the renaissance are.  It is so lively there and alot of showman show their talent around the marketplace, while you can sit there and enjoy a huge bowl of ice cream. It's great there.

If I do decide to not have actually in the summer- it would be for a family party, a nighttime bonfire, or swimming. Or my brothers football games.

I really like to hike through forests and camp, been doing so since I was a child. I like to take my time and take in all that nature has to offer. Nothing like finding a secret/hidden area filled with natural beauty. Camping is also just a great way to bond with family and friends, and those moments are something I truly cherish. 

Swimming is also loads of fun, I could swim for hours not even caring about getting pruned. 

• Brohoof 1

• 3 years later...

Swimming and grilling out on the charcoal grill all day, and then bonfires and sittin on the back porch watching those 9 pm sunsets at night. :yay:

Yep, I love summer. <3

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Dreambiscuit said:

That’s easy. Going to Disneyland. It may not all be outdoors, but trust me, the sunburn you’ll have at the end of the day will suggest otherwise.  

I would go to Disneyland, if I could.