Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Strange Tales of the Equestrian Idiot RP Thread (See OOC to join!)

Hypn0ticD

@@GeneralDirection, @@Windbreaker, @@Orion Caelum, @, @@Derplight Sperkle, @@bronislav84, @@Littlecandylulu903, @@Taialin, @@Yoshi89, @@AspenSwift, @@RubyW32, @@HigurSan, @@Zhooves,

((Fast forward in 3... 2... 1!))

"Are you sure you want these two?"

"They seem like they're the closest to what we're looking for, even if they don't seem to harbor the same obsession over our kind as their 'Brony' counterparts."

"Yes, but is that wise? They seem rather... cynical to me, though. That, and they know very little of the show in their world."

"All the more reason to open their eyes, don't you think?"

"Fair enough. I'll inform the princesses of our decision..."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The search was over. All Equestria had to do now was wait with bated breath, as three large words graced all of the papers in Equestria:

"Two humans found!"

Now, the time was drawing near for the aliens to arrive in Canterlot. To commemorate, a massive party was being planned to welcome them by none other than the Super Party Pony herself, Pinkie Pie. Add to that, all four princesses were going to be in attendance, any any and everypony was invited to come see the humans, making this a truly momentous occasion!

Anypony who could made their way to the capital, to partake in the festivities and hopefully catch a glimpse of the new creatures to visit them...

*~*~*~*~*~*

The school bell rang, sending a cacophonous mass of students into the halls, quickly congesting it to the brim as they made their way to their destination.

Amid the din was Colette, who sulked as she stuffed her English assignment into her binder as she hurried to her locker. She sighed and groaned at the prospect of having to read the first three chapters of The Great Gatsby -- a book that she truly didn't care much for. 'Happy joy!' Colette thought.'best knock the damned thing out so dad doesn't get on my ass again!' She trudged over to her Iocker, her face lighting up upon reaching it. There, she was greeted by not only her best friend Maddie, but Jon and Knate as well.

"So, I saw you gag about having to enter that Brony contest a few days ago!" The latter boy teased. "Yeah, I saw that, too. You never told us you got into girly ponies~!" Jon added.

"Oh, shut it, you two!" Colette said as she worked the combination to her lock. "Ain't no way I'm ever gonna get into that show! Now let's hurry and go steal the jock's table again!"

Colette had opened her locker then, and without another thought, she threw her backpack into her locker, and slammed the door shut. No sooner had she done this however, an explosion of purple, shimmering smoke erupted from the locker with such force that the door burst open, smoke spilling into the air and choking all present.

"What the hell?!" Maddie sputtered out. "Cole, what'd you do?!"

"Nothing! I just shoved my bag into my locker! You all saw me!" Colette choked out, waving a hand in a futile attempt to clear the strange smoke.

She then tentatively reached into her locker, pulling out a large rolled up scroll, tied and sealed with what appeared to be a horseshoe. Colette looked to her friends, who returned her gaze with inquisitive looks of their own. Raising an eyebrow, Colette unfurled the scroll, and began reading aloud:

"Dear Colette Marie Yvette Irving, Jr.,

As you no doubt can recall, you grudgingly entered a contest aimed at what you call 'Bronies,' thinking very little of it.

Well, we are pleased to inform you that you have been chosen, and will be invited to spend 100 days in our world, living amongst Equestrians as we learn more about yours.

To prove this letter is not a forgery or some trick, you will receive a key, along with further instructions upon your return home.

We cannot wait to meet you in person, and hope you find your time in Equestria to be quite enlightening.

Yours Truly,

- The Royal Equestrian Coalition of Magic."

Colette stood stock still for a moment before turning to her friends once more, an unamused expression on her face. "Which one of you did it?"

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

@@GeneralDirection, @@Windbreaker, @, @@Derplight Sperkle, @@bronislav84, @@Littlecandylulu903, @@Taialin, @@Yoshi89, @@AspenSwift,

@@RubyW32, @@HigurSan, @@EquestrianScholar,

@@Zhooves,

Applejack wasted no time and bid everypony farewell before heading back to Sweet Apple Acres. Once there, she immediately set out to picking out what she discerned to be the best apples that she could pick off the branch. Green, golden, and of course the signature red! Hopefully, the humans will at least try them, for if they did, Applejack was sure that they'd love them!

After surmising that she had enough for everyhuman and everypony, she carefully packed the apples into several barrels, and from there, she packed the barrels into a cart. It was all she could do to keep from exploding with giddiness as she made her way back into the farmhouse.

Perhaps the humans were watching her now? She looked over one shoulder, then the other. How did the humans watch them? After years of knowing Rarity and Twilight, Applejack knew what magic looked like, and for the most part knew when the latter was about to cast a spell, so there should be some way to tell if the humans were somehow using magic or casting spells... Right??

"Applejack... hello? Applejack!"

AJ looked down to spot her little sister, who was now waving a tiny hoof in front of her muzzle. "Heh heh, sorry there, Apple Bloom! Ah spaced out there for a second." Applejack said as she made her way into the kitchen. "Just gettin' excited 'bout the humans arrivin' is all!"

"Oooh, we were talkin' 'bout the Hu-manes in class today! Everypony's talkin' 'bout' 'em and can't wait ta see 'em in pony!"

"Well, you're gonna hafta wait fer that. Ah gotta help mah friends and the princesses with welcomin' the humans an' throwin' a party for 'em."

"Ah can help!" Apple Bloom pleaded.

"Thank ya kindly, but we got it covered. Just stay here on the farm until Ah come back." Applejack responded, heading over to the stairwell.

"Please, Applejack!" The young filly pleaded. "Ah won't get in the way, and Ah promise Ah'll work hard!"

"Thanks again, Apple Bloom, but we really got everything covered. Just stay here for now, okay? Who knows? Maybe they'll visit Ponyville! If'n they do, Ah'll let ya know, providin' you don't already. Sound fair?"

"Ah guess..."

Applejack lifted her sister's chin so that she made eye contact with Apple Bloom. "If'n the humans come here to Ponyville, then Ah'll ask the others if you can help out with welcomin' them here."

This seemed to lift the young filly's spirits, if only a little. "Okay..."

"Oh, don't be like that. Lemme wash up, then let's talk about it over dinner!"

With that, Applejack went to washing up before preparing dinner, informing Ganny Smith and Big Mac of her plans with her friends in the morning. Granny Smith suggested that they all turn in early that evening, to which Applejack all too readily agreed to. Tomorrow was going to be an exiting day for AJ! She could only imagine what the others were thinking at that moment...

Well, it was time to go to Canterlot. Twilight had dried off as she admired the light coming off of the chandelier. It reminded her of the destroyed library, but it also reminded her of the good times with her friends. They had accomplished a lot, and now this. She read the paper and made sure to send off the books she borrowed. The books from the Castle of the Two Sisters would have to be returned some other time.

Excited really didn't do justice to how Twilight was feeling, but it was the best word to describe it. She packed a light suitcase with parchment, quills, and her notebook, as well as her formal outfit and crown. No sense wearing it on the Express, though Rarity might approve. Was that everything? It was not too heavy and could be floated around with magic without issue.

In all the commotion before and everypony leaving she had lost track of Spike. She decided to call out to him. The halls of the castle should carry her voice. "Spike? Where are you? Ready to head off to Canterlot?" Of course they'd head off to the Express together to meet their friends there so the seven of them could travel together, but where had he gone off to?

@Yoshi89

Alex was going about his daily routine for a day when he didn't have to work, since his last video had been recorded after he got home. Today, he was testing a game he'd sworn never to play: Five Nights at Freddy's. Naturally, this involved a lot of swearing and screaming as he died multiple times.

SCREEE! "AAAAAGH! DAMMIT! BLOODY BUNNY WON'T GO THE HELL AWAY! LEAVE ME ALONE, YOU SHIT! HOW DO PEOPLE PLAY THIS DAMN GAME WITHOUT SUFFERING A FEAR OR RAGE INDUCED HEART ATTACK?!"

In the midst of his raging, an explosion of purple smoke made him leap out of his chair, almost knocking his recording gear flying. "FUCK ME!" As he attempted to calm himself down, he spotted a scroll sitting on his bed. He shakily got up to examine the parchment, tied and sealed with a horseshoe. 

"Am I being accepted into Hogwarts or something?" He asked as he opened it.

"Dear Alexander Nathanial Jones, 

As you no doubt can recall, you grudgingly entered a contest aimed at what you call 'Bronies,' thinking little of your entry. 

Well, we are pleased to inform you that you have been chosen, and will be invited to spend 100 days in our world, living amongst Equestrians as we learn more about yours.

To prove this letter is not a forgery or some trick, you will receive a key, along with further instructions this afternoon. 

We cannot wait to meet you in person, and hope you find your time in Equestria to be quite enlightening.

Yours Truly, 

- The Royal Equestrian Coalition of Magic."

"If someone is pranking me, then this is the most elaborate one I've ever seen. Still, I'm not joining the bloody herd. Forget it." He said, dropping the scroll on his desk before beginning to record. Naturally, his accent once again drifted into Texan, right on cue.

"Hey guys. AJ from AJVoiceOvers here. Check the skies tomorrow,, because the pigs have taken wing. Apparently, people have decided that since they can annoy me into a contest for bronies, they can also annoy me into games that force me to endure an aneurysm to play. So...Five Nights in my own personal Hell. Are you ready? Because I'm not..."

Edited by Windbreaker

Fluttershy left the castle once everypony seemed to be heading off to get ready to greet the humans. A nagging feeling followed her as she headed back to her cottage. This feeling remained even after a couple days have passed and she did her usual routine of caring of the animals. What was that Princess Celestia said again? That the humans watched us on a box in their homes? Fluttershy did a double take as she was preparing food to leave for her animal friends while she was gone. Are they watching now? Fluttershy shuddered. Be brave Fluttershy, they are not watching you now, they could be watching somepony else. Yeah, they are not watching me.

As Fluttershy finished preparing to leave for the train station, she gathered her animal friends to tell them the news. "Okay, so I'm going to Canterlot to see these humans. I want you all to be good and take care of each other. I shouldn't be gone too long." She picked up her favorite bunny friend, Angel. "And you Angel, I want you to be on your best behavior. I will make your favorite meal when I get back okay? I promise." Angel gave Fluttershy a stern look and nodded after a few seconds. Fluttershy put Angel back down and got her bag. "Goodbye friends! I will miss you all."

Fluttershy shut the door of her little cottage and flew off to the train station to wait for her friends.

Edited by Derplight Sperkle

Clover read her invitation with growing excitement. Humans in Equestria! How amazing! Clover for one simply could not wait to meet the new arrivals; she hoped that she would get an opportunity to speak to them about their strange alien world. Clover might have completed her official studies, but that didn't mean that she was about to lay down her books and give up her reading. Well, maybe for one thing; she caught sight of her rumpled mane in a nearby mirror on the wall of her house in Trottingham and immediately used her magic to levitate a mane brush. It simply would not do for her to meet the humans with her mane looking as tho she'd been walking thru a hurricane! Clover absentmindedly hummed to herself as she brushed her mane with good thick strokes, thinking about the magic book she was already halfway thru; not reading, however, but writing. She really ought to buckle down to it, given that there were plenty of unicorns out there who were waiting patiently for her new book to be completed... but, humans! In Equestria! When it came down to it, this was an opportunity not to be missed. For once, her magic studies could wait.

The pale grey unicorn mare finished brushing her mane and packed a few things in her saddlebags in readiness to catch the train to Canterlot. Pausing only to make a last check to ensure that she'd remembered everything that she wanted to bring, from a fresh notebook and quill to a few snacks for the journey, Clover locked her front door and set off for Trottingham station. Soon she was there, along with what appeared to be the entire population of Trottingham, including her friends who were also going to Canterlot. Clover happily sat down next to her best friend Stargazer on the train, waiting impatiently for everypony to get on the train and for the journey to begin.

North kept on wandering at his carefree, sluggish speed, slowly making his way towards the towers growing in the distance beyond some hills and trees.

He stopped a few times to eat from his bag, and the rare time someone asked him if they were going in the right direction, though other than that, he kept on moving.

As the sun set, and the moon rose, he had gotten close: He could see the lights from the castle and the city, the glow almost reaching as far as he had come.

Finally, he stood before the outskirts of the city, the sun slowly rising in the horizon as a glow could be seen from atop of one of the towers in the castle. North entered the city, starting to look around...

@@GeneralDirection, @@Windbreaker, @,@@Derplight Sperkle, @@bronislav84,@@Littlecandylulu903, @@Taialin, @@Yoshi89,@@AspenSwift,

@@RubyW32,@@HigurSan,@@EquestrianScholar,

@@Zhooves, @@Pripyat Pony,

Applejack made her way to the train station as fast as she could, her full cart in tow. She was all but bouncing with excitement at the ever-nearing event. Not only were she and her friends headed to Canterlot Castle, they were going there with all four princesses!

But where were they? Applejack looked around as she arrived at the station, spotting the usual patrons, before laying eyes on a familiar yellow Pegasus. "Fluttershy!" She called out as she made her way to her. "You see anypone else arrive, or is it just us?"

Applejack looked around again, whilst Fluttershy gave her answer, as if anypony would appear of she did...

@@GeneralDirection, @@Windbreaker, @,@@Derplight Sperkle, @@bronislav84,@@Littlecandylulu903, @@Taialin, @@Hypn0ticD,@@AspenSwift,

@@RubyW32,@@HigurSan,@@EquestrianScholar,

Spike repeatedly slammed the lid of his suitcase and jumped on it several times but it just would not close. "Hmm." He put a claw to his chin but his brief moment of thought was interrupted by Twilight calling for him. "Be right down, Twilight!" he yelled back. He opened the suitcase once again and took out his plush Rarity doll. "I don't think I'll need this," he said. "I'm going to be with the real thing in Canterlot anyway." With that, he tossed the plushie to the side and closed the latches to his suitcase. He threw the case over his shoulder and ran down to where he thought he heard Twilight's voice. "I'm ready, Twilight!" he called.

• Brohoof 1

@@Zhooves, Clover soon arrived at Canterlot. There, she parted regretfully from her friends, who promised to book her a room at the hotel, and went to look around the city. Altho Clover had been educated in Canterlot, at Celestia's School For Gifted Unicorns, she very rarely visited Canterlot nowadays and whenever she did, she liked to look around the city and see all the sights. Despite being far from the place she called home, Clover always felt perfectly alright whenever she visited Canterlot. Just as she was about to walk down a street, she blinked and stared at a tall pegasus stallion. Surely that was somepony she knew?

"North!" Clover yelled as she galloped towards him. "How fantastic to see you!"

Edited by Pripyat Pony

@@Hypn0ticD

Fluttershy arrived when it looked like nopony else was around. She checked the clock and the schedule to find she was quite early. surprising that I'm here before anypony else, but it's good that this is all quiet. Fluttershy set down her bags and began waiting for her friends.

Speaking of friends, Applejack soon arrived with a full cart. She must be getting ready for all the humans. Other ponies also began to arrive, but Fluttershy didn't recognize any of them. "Hello Applejack. I'm sorry I am  bit too early, I guess finishing off preparations for my animal friends went much faster than I thought. I haven't see anypony else that we know arrive. Knowing Twilight, she should be here soon, we both know how she is with schedules," Fluttershy said in a low tone to make sure nopony else heard her.

@@Derplight Sperkle,

"Hello Applejack," Fluttershy greeted. "I'm sorry I am bit too early, I guess finishing off preparations for my animal friends went much faster than I thought. I haven't seen anypony else that we know arrive."

"Well, it looks like we're both a bit early, Fluttershy," AJ responded as she undid her harness and sat beside her friend. "Nothin' else to do but sit here an' wait, Ah guess!"

"Knowing Twilight, she should be here soon, we both know how she is with schedules," Fluttershy added in a hushed tone, to which the farm pony chuckled. "Ah bet Twi'd go plumb crazy if she didn't have some sort a' list or schedule to adhere to! Hopefully, she don't run them Humans nuts with alla her organization!"

Applejack then looked up to the sky and snorted a little. "Even the princesses haven't arrived just yet. Celestia's just beginning to raise her sun, so everypony else may still just be sleepin'. Even Twi!"

Applejack fell silent a moment as she watched the ponies migrating to the platform as the whistle of the first train could heard in the distance. "Heh. To think we're gonna ride with the Stewards of the Sun, Moon and Love... Ah could never get used to thinkin' 'bout it. Hay, Ah'm still gettin' used to Twilight ascendin'..." Applejack said, before falling silent and looking out into the crowd once again.

"Ah'm sorry fer ramblin' like this. Ah'm just really nervousexcited 'bout everything is all."

As North wandered around the city, he looked for somewhere to eat. Entering the first place he found with what looked like food, a place of baked goods and such, he bought just enough to get around, and a little more just in case he got hungry later on. As he was chewing on a big muffin, he shoved a couple more he had gotten in a paper bag down in his own bag. Seemingly pleased, he was about to start looking around again as he was stopped by a familiar face.

@@Pripyat Pony

"Ah, 'llo. Great to see ye too. It has been a little while now." he said, seeming pleased that he had randomly found a friend in a city as big as Canterlot.

Edited by Zhooves

@@Zhooves, "Far too long," Clover replied, smiling at North. "You certainly have grown a few more inches since the last time we met, I swear! I'm here cuz I have an invitation to meet the strange aliens at the palace. It's so exciting; I can't wait to see them and with any luck, I'll be able to actually talk to them. They must have many stories to tell about their home, and I think it'll be important to make a record of them for future generations to read about. I'm currently in the middle of writing my third spell book, but I think that an opportunity like this is too good to be missed."

@@Hypn0ticD, @@Derplight Sperkle

Rainbow Dash awoke to another glorious Equestrian sunrise, a display that she was not usually awake early enough to see. She yawned slightly and looked down at the ground and saw two of her friends standing at the train platform.

"Hey, AJ! Fluttershy! I'm up here!" Rainbow yelled down at the two ponies situated a good distance below the cloud she was resting on. Dash had decided that she would sleep right above the train station, hoping to end up being first, like she usually was. Even with this advantage, AJ and Fluttershy still managed to beat her. The cyan pegasus swooped down from her perch and joined her friends on the platform.

"I can't believe you're here so early..." She remarked with a bit of a groan. "You ponies excited to meet the humans? I know I am!" 

@@Pripyat Pony

North let out a muffled chuckle. "Aye, I guess now that I have grown a little bit since last time. Fairly sure that it has stopped now though." he said, stretching out a wing as if to demonstrate. "A bit heavy for long, fast flight, though I do not often go anywhere that fast." he continued before folding it back.

"Aliens? You mean those things being spoken of all around?" he said, tilting his head a bit. "I am here for the same reason, of sorts. It mainly sounded interesting to me, something new to experience and see. I have no invitation, but I guess I will find a way."

@@Zhooves, "You can come with me!" Clover said, warmly. "I'm sure that the Princesses won't mind. After all, there are loads of ponies coming to the palace to see the aliens so one more couldn't hurt. That way as well, we can catch up and I certainly don't want to leave a chance meeting with an old friend without doing that."

@@GeneralDirection, @@Windbreaker, @, @@Derplight Sperkle, @@bronislav84, @@Taialin, @@Yoshi89, @@AspenSwift,

@@RubyW32, @@EquestrianScholar,

'...we are pleased to inform you that you have been chosen, and will be invited to spend 100 days in our world, living amongst Equestrians as we learn more about your world.'

Colette looked over the mysterious scroll for the nth time as she ran a finger over the parchment, feeling its texture as she scrutinized the ink strokes carefully, as if doing so would finally reveal its secrets if she did. "Are guys sure it wasn't one of you??"

"Yeah, Cole. It wasn't us." Maddie deadpanned.

"But you did force Cole into that weird contest..." Jon said thoughtfully. "Maybe you planted the scroll in her locker..." he added.

"Okay. I totally got her combination, stuck a bunch of sparkly smoke into her locker with the scroll, and waited for the perfect moment." Maddie replied sarcastically. "Except no, none of that happened!"

Maddie had a good point. Colette raised an eyebrow at the mention of the lock. No one knew her combination but her, and she knew no one in her circle of friends had time nor cared to hang around before or after school to spring this prank...

"Guys, I'mma ask around. Maybe it was a Brony!" To that, they all grimaced and snickered nervously. "If it was, then they are a major creep!" Knate said.

"Oh God!" Colette said with a shudder. "Meet me at my locker after school, in case Stalker Brony shows up!"

"Will do!" Maddie chirped, and both boys nodded. "Yeah... if you notice anyone, be sure to get their face on camera, so we know what they look like!" Knate said with another snicker.

The bell to return to class rang then, prompting every student both in and outside of the cafeteria to hurriedly finish their lunch. "Okay, see you guys!" Colette said, already rising to her feet. "Keep your fingers crossed and hope I don't run into Creepazoid!"

*~*~*~*~*~*

The remainder of the day went by rather normally; more classes, more homework assignments, and a plethora of funny looks cast Colette's way upon showing the scroll to whomever she could ask -- all whilst the teachers weren't looking!

"I know you want answers and all, but of all people, did you really have to show the scroll to David Haskowitz, Cole??" Maddie asked as Colette opened the door to her bedroom. She stood to one side to allow Knate and Jon in, rolling her eyes at Maddie. "Well... Yeah! I thought he would know something, but how was I supposed to know he was gonna freak out like --THAT!"

Colette set her book bag down next to her desk as she said this, then plopped down into her chair. Her friends took their places on her bed and bean bag as she pulled out the scroll once again. "Turns out he's as big a Brony you can be, and he entered the contest as well. And~ now I owe him whatever merch I win. Also, now that half the school knows, it's time to make a video and make a fool of myself on YouTube while everyone mocks me on Twitter, Tumblr and Facebook!"

Colette had powered up her laptop and camera then, and after a quick disclaimer, began to record her next video:

>>DISCLAIMER: The following video contains stupid amounts of unbelievable bullsh*t that absolutely no one out there is going to buy. Not even we buy it, but it sadly doesn't make it any less true.

Also, we failed to record the event, and duly acknowledge we fail at life. ĦypnØ especially!

K, enjoi, bai!<<

"Hi everyone! Surprise video time! Remember that contest that Pail forced me enter?" At this, Maddie leaned in to the shot and waved, a manic grin on her face. and "Turns out some creepy prankster somehow got into my locker at school and put this in! I asked around and eventually came across a Brony, but quickly found out they be cray cray as FUCK!"

Colette then held up the scroll, seal facing the camera. Knate then moved into view adding, "This came with a bunch of purplply smoke. Luckily, there weren't any teachers around or else Colette would probably get suspended!"

"Thanks for that." Colette said flatly before unfurling the scroll and began to read its contents for her audience.

"...To prove this letter is not a forgery or some trick, you will receive a key, along with further instructions upon your return home."

Colette looked around herself as she rolled the scroll back up, craning her neck this way and that as she looked behind her, spotting nothing out of the ordinary but her friends. "Welp, no key, so it looks like this whole thing's a fake. Nice job working on the scroll, though!"

Colette barely got a chance to finish what she said before she heard her friends cry out. Turning to face them, she caught sight of what made them start, and quickly turned her camera to face it as well.

A ball of the purple smoke from earlier appeared in midair, sparkling and spilling out before dissipating entirely, leaving behind a large golden key attached to yet another scroll.

Both fell to the floor rather unceremoniously with a dull thud, but left the observing party in stunned silence.

Colette was the first to move, reaching down and picking up the key and inspecting it a bit, marvelling at how surprisingly hefty it was. Upon its bow was some sort of insignia comprised of a sun, moon, a heart, and what Colette could only assume were stars.

"What in the hell!"

• Brohoof 1

Pinkie woke up early, setting to her planning with the excitement and eagerness of a mad scientist. She was determined to make this the biggest and best party the Humans had ever seen. Perhaps they'd tell their friends back in the human world what a Pinkie Party is really like. After all, there's only so much that TV show could really say about them, especially Pinkie. Once she had a rough idea in mind, she raced downstairs and rushed through breakfast so she could get down to the train station super quick.

A short while later (and a little off-screen teleporting), Pinkie ended up at the train station. "HIYA GIRLS!" She called out excitedly at full volume shortly before approach. "Are you excited? I'm excited! I've never been so excited! Except for the time Twilight came to Ponyville! And the time we faced off with Discord! Oh, and the time..." Pinkie said, starting to ramble on about many of their adventures that she'd found exciting.

@@GeneralDirection@@Windbreaker@@@Derplight Sperkle@@bronislav84@@Taialin
@@Yoshi89@@AspenSwift@@RubyW32, @@Hypn0ticD@@Zhooves, @@Pripyat Pony,

Princess Celestia

Celestia was in preparations of her own, directing and instructing her staff in what was needed while also offering advise to those uncertain or curious of what would come. Many, though not all, of her duties for the day had been delegated to other ponies with some meetings being postponed or rescheduled. Though she would not admit it, the princess was a bit nervous herself, while also being excited as well, yet she reminded herself that all would be fine.

What did worry her though is how her sister Luna really hadn't said much and given her feelings on the humans coming to Equestria there was worry of how she was doing. Celestia was more then willing to work with her sister, as she had made it clear she understood the risks as to the worse of humanity. Yet, as she had shown Twilight, fer friends, Spike, and Cadance there was much good as well.

With a sigh she would say softly to herself, “Sister dear, please don't stay mad at me. I would like you to be a part of this, though this is not as you wish.” The princess did wonder where the youngest was, yet for now she would leave Luna be and greet those arrival of her beloved Twilight and the others at the train station. As such Celestia would wait for their appearance with two guards by her side, many ponies looking in her direction and wondering why she was there.

As she waited, the princess would move her ears to the conversations of ponies around her. While not all of them involved the coming of humans to their world, many ponies and others were in discussion of what was to come today. Some would speak in excitement, others, of worry or uncertainty, while others seemed to even doubt it was happening.

Edited by EquestrianScholar

Overnight Twilight had wanted to make a schedule. Really she did. The problem was that her mentor and teacher really hadn't told her much about how the meeting with the aliens would go, so this was one time to just play it as it came. Hopefully it would work out. But schedule or no schedule she and Spike needed to be on time to the station. She could still try to plan a couple of things ahead though. Organizing was important, and being on time to meet the others was also important. Right now the two of them needed to meet the others. Twilight floated her and Spike's suitcases behind her as they traveled to the station.

Pinkie was remembering good times and not so good times. "Hi girls." She greeted the others while listening to Pinkie. "I remember that, and that, and that......." This continued for a while of course, as Pinkie would go on.

Twilight looked around again. "Is Rarity not here yet? Is she making new dresses for us?" And Cadence wasn't there either. Where had she spent the night?

@@GeneralDirection, @@Derplight Sperkle, @@bronislav84, @@EquestrianScholar, @@Yoshi89,

"Hey, AJ! Fluttershy! I'm up here!"

Applejack looked up as she heard another familiar voice call down to them. "Well, it's just me an' Fluttershy for now, so you're still early!"

"I can't believe you're here so early..." the cyan Pegasus said with a bit of a groan as she made her way over to her friends. "You ponies excited to meet the humans? I know I am!"

"Ah'm just rarin' ta meet 'em, RD! Ah can't wait to see what they look like!"

"HIYA GIRLS!" Came an excited shout from nearby, making Applejack jump. Looking over to the source, she found it was Pinkie Pie making her approach. "Are you excited? I'm excited! I've never been so excited! Except for the time Twilight came to Ponyville! And the time we faced off with Discord! Oh, and the time..."

"--Yes, we're all excited ta see the humans, Pinkie!" Applejack said in order to stop the Pinkie Pie rant. "We're just waitin' on Twi, Spike, an-- look who's here!" Applejack said pointing.

"Hi girls." Twilight said, finally able to get a word in. "Is Rarity not here yet? Is she making new dresses for us?"

"Nope, she ain't here yet! Cadance, Luna, and Celestia aren't here yet, either! Wonder what they're doin'..."

• Brohoof 1

@@Pripyat Pony

"Aye, I think ye company would be good as well." he said, giving her a calm nod of approval, before he continued; "I wonder hoe they will react to our land, if it is different from their own."

He then motioned a hoof towards his bag. "I have also a few of these muffins if ye wish for any as well."

He pointed to his bag, as they motioned to begin walking towards the castle. "A lot of catching up too."

@@Zhooves, "Definitely, it's been far too long," Clover replied with a smile. "I've just been living in Trottingham, writing my spell books and giving lessons to young unicorns. Quite a few of my students get accepted at Celestia's school, which is nice. I always loved my time there. So, what's happened to you since we met last?"

@@GeneralDirection, @@Windbreaker, @, @@Derplight Sperkle, @@bronislav84, @@Taialin, @@Yoshi89, @@EquestrianScholar,

@@Zhooves, @@Pripyat Pony,@,

Applejack told her to stay home. She promised to ask the others if she could help out and welcome the humans should they arrive in Ponyville. But she wanted to see them NOW! If only Sweetie Belle or Scootaloo could go with her... why'd they have to go and get grounded at the same time??

It didn't matter now. All that mattered was to get onto the train without being spotted by Applejack or any of her friends! Apple Bloom ducked down a little, digging her chin into the knot of her bonnet a little bit further as her big sister came into view, hoping against hope that her mission wouldn't be compromised before it even began!

Apple Bloom adjusted the lapels of her overcoat as she backed into a crowd of ponies who just arrived at the already overcrowded station, thanking Celestia for the cover and hoped to continue to blend in with the throng of passengers at least until she arrived in Canterlot!

She was not expecting to see that very pony in the least however, and was a little more than surprised when she spotting the princess approaching, two Royal Guards on either side of her. It was all she could do keep from gasping as she bowed along with anypony else that saw Celestia, then quickly made her way to the far corner of the station platform, reaching into her coat and pulling out a well-worn copy of the newspaper, and opening it for added cover. Apple Bloom knew Applejack spoke to Celestia herself! And if Celestia spotted her...

'Oh, please don't notice me! Ah don't wanna get caught~!'