Starve to death or drown (to death)?

iDashingRainbow

Starve or Drown?  

101 users have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Starve
    • Drown

(edited)

It's tough. Drowning I guess. Almost drowned inside a dive hat during school. The feeling of helplessness while you slowly lose any air left in your lungs is not something I want to experience again...but I'd take that over starvation.

Edited by The Diver

(edited)

I almost drown once, sure it was uncomfortable but I wouldn't it was outright painful. In fact there was a bit of an adrenaline rush involved. So I'd go with that, but I'd rather not die until my time actually comes.

Edited by Attack of the Pwns

Rather drown then starve. It's faster, and less painful. Starving you have to wait awhile with an agonizing pain until you die. 

• 5 months later...

I can't believe that I registered simply to answer this question. I'd rather starve because you get time to prepare for it and can say goodbye to loved ones ( I am thinking being in hospice where people eventually stop eating, or like my grandpa who stopped eating, yet was surrounded by family). If you drown, it's unexpected, and most likely the person wasn't prepared to say goodbye. Now if you're being tortured into starving to death, then that's a different story. IDK

Edited by ibthege

Drowning. Quick and relatively painless past a certain point. If we're allowed to choose a third option though, I would choose death by falling into a volcano. That would make the news.