Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Season 2: Your Favorite and Least Favorite Episode

Radiance64

(edited)

Favorite: Lesson Zero, Sweet and Elite, Return of Harmony (Part 1 and 2) and The Canterlot Wedding (Part 1 and 2)

Least Favorite: Putting your Hoof down and Mysterious Mare do Well.

Edited by Zachary
  • Brohoof 1

Favorite: The Return of Harmony (full). Was hard to choose between that one and Canterlot Wedding, Sisterhooves Social and Hurricane Fluttershy.

Least favorite: Baby Cakes, liked Pinkie a lot but the overpowered baby gag is too cliché for me.

• Brohoof 2

Best: "Lesson Zero" made Twilight my favourite character. What she's doing is alarming, but she's hilarious and I relate to her worries. I have a lot of affection for this one. 

Worst: "The Mysterious Mare-Do-Well." I just find it mean-spirited, as if the writer actively disliked Rainbow Dash and wanted to shame her. Makes the episode unpleasant. 

Yeah, I'm predictable, I know. Ask me about a later season and you might get something different. 

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Favorite:

"A Canterlot Wedding Parts 1 & 2" because, it was the episode that made me reilize that I actually cared about the characters in MLP:FiM.

Least Favorite: 

"Baby Cakes" because, I thought this was a very boring & predictable episode.

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Best : Lesson Zero. ULTIMATE EPISODE OF TWILIGHT SPARKLE. The episode speaks for itself, it doesnt need me anyway.

Worst: MMMMMmystery on Frienship Express. That ep was super funny until i realized how bad the mane 3 (Fluttershy, Rarity, and Rainbow Dash) in this episode... THEY SABOTAGED their best friend WORKS with those half-baked reasons? (too delicious?)!!!, if this is real life, i wont be friends with those "friendsssssss" anymore. Hench, talk about how bad the mane 5 in Mare DO Well and 28 Pranks Later, and people LET THIS EP PASS?????????? hahahahahahahaah

Edited by Lambdadelta

• 4 years later...

Favorite episode: A Canterlot Wedding - Part 2

Least Favorite episode?: Dragon Quest

Just completed season 2. Again. :wub: I don't have an episode I dislike, but I chose Dragon Quest for the least favorite one, because the topic asks for it and the dragons aren't nice. :please:

For the favorite episode it's hard to pick between A Canterlot Wedding - Part 2 and A Friend in Deed. The latter is the funniest one and it has my favorite song: Smile Song. :pinkie: But the final episode gives me so many emotions! :( No one believed Twilight, she even doubted afterwards. Celestia's reaction to her was especially cold... It's one of the hardest to endure parts from the entire show for me... I know, it was from Part 1, but it's important to mention it. :coco: Or the moment when Celestia falls to the ground. The moment when Cadance sings "For I oh so love the groom, all my thoughts he does consume" always gets me and makes me cry. :coco: And especially Twilight's reaction to this part, it's the moment Twilight realizes how much Cadance truly loves Shining Armor. After dealing with the "evil Cadance" beforehand, this made the scene even more impactful. The episode shows how powerful love is, even more powerful than Celestia's magical abilities. The final parts of the episode, the happy ones, are a perfect closure and leave you with only positive emotions. :kindness: These moments give me tears of happiness. Love is in the Bloom is also such a beautiful song, also one of my favorites. It's the only song I know has a full version even in german, which I'm very happy about! :fluttershy: Luna and Applejack have some serious dancing skills, haha. What an episode... :eager: Normally I dislike romance, but here it's an exception, I consider it done right. :) Cadance and Shining truly love each other and I'm genuinely happy for them. <3

Favorite? Either part of A Canterlot Wedding. Textbook Disney vibes, a grandiose song alternating between Chrysalis' and Cadance's perspectives, an interesting new villain...

Least favorite? The Mysterious Mare-Do-Well. Almost everypony is out of character, apart from Rainbow Dash. They pull one elaborate stunt after another, when maybe poor RD could've gotten the point (without the hurt feelings) if her friends had just tried to have a frank conversation about pride and arrogance.

• 3 weeks later...