273 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was okay.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

On 2021-04-12 at 4:06 AM, Monotonality said:

Boy oh boy this one was very very interesting. The multilayed dream sequence is something I share myself. I love seeing how Luna helps those in dreams, she always comes out of the moon within dreams. One of the best episodes I've ever seen honestly.

I agree this was a very interesting episode. Well this maybe not for everyone but I really liked it.

From AB perspective it also makes sense a to worry about this stuff sooner or later. To put this in dream sequences was a good choice and was well executed. This also gave them another possibility to put Luna back in the show as one to guard dreams.

What I liked here were the little details like the hints before and during AB first dream like the sudden appearance of the pest pony (the show doesn't do it) or like SilverSpoon being the one who starts the bullying (normaly Diamond Tiara does that) etc. This pays off especially at rewatches. Also the dreams for Sweetie Bell and Scoots made sense and the first thing Scoots is doing when she is told that she's dreaming ... :)

• Hugs 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

No idea why people didn't like this episode. I liked it a lot and I found it to be really interesting, because the way that dreams work in Equestria is that ponies can share the same dream and they are as real as real life. I also liked the Silver Spoon and Diamond Tiara cameo.