Did you like it?  

273 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was okay.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

wait.....that scene with Sweetie at the singing contest was a FAKEOUT ALL ALONG!?  :angry: ..eh, can't say i'm surprised. :mellow: damn writers BSing us again.

• Brohoof 2

Sleepless in Ponyville (which I still say is false advertising), For Whom the Sweetie Belle Tolls, Bloom and Gloom...

I swear, Luna/CMC episodes have some of the best/mildly disturbing titles.

• Brohoof 4

I loved this episode, much better than the previous one. However, I preferred For Whom (...) and Sleepless in Ponyville.

Best episode of season 5 so far.

Also, SCOOTALOO FLYING :wub:

Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 1

Another fantastic episode.  I'm loving this season more and more with each one!

So, how many inception jokes are we making.

And how many advertise the same episode jokes are we making?

All or none.  Or both.

Was.. That Pinkie Pie in a chicken outfit?

Yes, she was.

Pest Bloom is best bloom! She should have attacked diamond tiara and silver spoon. Those Karate moves of hers really came in handy. BTW once again it seems luna is doing more than celestia ._. I really hope that rumor about celestia planning twilight castle is true....

• Brohoof 1

Too bad Scootaloo flying was just a dream. That would have been an amazing character development for her if she had actually done it.

Yeah but now we can watch the scene over and over again :P

But hopefully it will be canon soon...

Did anyone else notice that creepy lookin raindbow dash balloon animal in the cmc clubhouse dream world....? O.o

I think it has been there for a while, but I can't confirm it.  I wouldn't call it creepy since it obviously belongs to Scootaloo.

Okay, first of all, when the Episode started I immediately had this come to my mind: StvcKK5.jpg

Second, the minute Apple Bloom walked into the forest and had her "first" cutie mark removed, I just knew it was a dream and we were going to see some Luna in this episode.

And third, well, Luna is three for three apparently. :)

• Brohoof 3

Expectation fullfiled!

IMO the most experimental MLP episode ever!

The story concept was very very dark but greatly executed

I was not surprised to see Luna coming in this one

The moral was also good and the pacing of the episode was really a big effort by them.

I give this episode a hay (A)

Also the theme song of this episode:

Oh and the second (for metal fans gg):

Edited by ObliveonRapt0rBr0ny
  • Brohoof 2

Did anyone else notice that creepy lookin raindbow dash balloon animal in the cmc clubhouse dream world....? O.o

That is one durable balloon figure, that things been around since at least Season 4!  :blink:

• Brohoof 1

I don't believe it! Babs got her mark and she's no longer a member of the CMC? Seriously?!?!

Apparently there's going to be an episode about it (according to the end of this episode), so wait&see...

Okay, okay ... This one was the worst out of the four aired episodes yet.

Don't get me wrong.

It wasn't bad, especially because it had this entire Inception and Matrix mashup and some of the most funny moments in the show, but it was less fleshed out in execution than the previous three were. The very predictable outcome and the extremely repetitive plot weren't able to do it for me. Not as much as the rest of the season has so far. Okay, Flapplejack (Ha-ha!) and actually good, but lazily implemented lesson aside, it was still enjoyable but kinda ... well, off. Didn't actually feel like a MLP epsiode to me, I don't know. I will probably write a longer review later, or at least more of my thoughts down, after rewatching it.