Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

"The Helper" Subscriber problem/question

Treble Bolt
Go to solution Solved by Jeric,

As of now, I am currently not labelled as a Subscriber on MLP forums. However, I keep getting emails that have said that I am still a Helper and am automatically donating monthly. The bank I have has recently changed hands, and actually as of right now are of little help in this because of my current limited internet access and the fact the workers locally still are figuring things out. Am I still donating? Do you have records of it?

• Brohoof 1

As of now, I am currently not labelled as a Subscriber on MLP forums. However, I keep getting emails that have said that I am still a Helper and am automatically donating monthly. The bank I have has recently changed hands, and actually as of right now are of little help in this because of my current limited internet access and the fact the workers locally still are figuring things out. Am I still donating? Do you have records of it?

Oi! Can you open a support ticket and I'll get Feld0 on this ASAP

• Brohoof 2

Since this is now being handled via the support ticket system, I'm locking down the thread.

If you experience a similar issue to the above, please open a support ticket, thank you.