Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is Rainbow Dash's middle name?

Firedog

Originally I thought it was Rainbow Danger Dash, but she also said in season 4 "Rainbow Professionalism Dash". So I'm curious what you guys think. Leave what you think it is below and also a middle name that you think would be cool for Rainbow Dash to have! I think Rainbow Sonicboom Dash would be cool! Stay awesome! and rainbow dash on!  B)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0lV6v8yuD0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UrL68Iav_w

post-26076-0-15399100-1428974462_thumb.png

Edited by Firedog
  • Brohoof 2

I like to think it's actually Danger.

Though realistically I would think their culture doesn't have the solid 3-name system we have in use. It's kind of a cultural thing.

• Brohoof 3

Rainbow "Angelbaby" Dash. /)^3^(\  Okay fine: It's just an affectionate nickname. -3-  I've seen fan art that states her middle name is "Jennifer," though. xD

And although the Daredevil License is boss, I think of her coat as more of a Columbia blue.  And her eyes as being cerise.

• Brohoof 1

Rainbow "Angelbaby" Dash. /)^3^(\  Okay fine: It's just an affectionate nickname. -3-  I've seen fan art that states her middle name is "Jennifer," though. xD

And although the Daredevil License is boss, I think of her coat as more of a Columbia blue.  And her eyes as being cerise.

Yea that ones not mine, I found on google and thought it was awesome! xP it's in my rainbow dash photos folder XD

• Brohoof 1

Pesonally, I'd like it if "Dashiell" was her middle name.

Ya know, like how Pinkie's real name is Pinkamena Diane...

(Surely I'm not the only person who'd appreciate some more ponies with REAL names)

• Brohoof 1

WAIT...  I only just noticed her date of birth. xD  Angelbabe, you told me you were in your early twenties. < _<

Misprint.  Typo.

Are you sure?  That would make us only about a year apart in age...

What?  Not enjoying being a dirty old man? x )

; _ ;

Fake tears.  I can tell.

I can cry more. ; _ ;;;;;;;

• Brohoof 2

I remember from quite a few fan fics gave her the middle name "Miriam"  :lol:

I kinda want something like that, something REALLY unexpected

• Brohoof 1

After running the data through the most powerful and dynamic computer ever invented in the history of sapient life the final conclusion is that that most likely middle name that Rainbow Dash has in light of her her upbringing, diet, physiology and personality would be on a 99:1 chance being:

"Earl"

• Brohoof 3

Isn't her middle name "professionalism"?

I recall that being a thing.

Haha, yeah In the episode where the CMC open the Equestria games she does say that. But in Mare do well she says it's Danger.

I read a very good topic elsewhere on the different naming conventions of Earth Ponies, Pegasi, and Unicorns, wherein Pegasi are usually named after their physical/emotional attributes, Earth Ponies upon their talents, and Unicorns upon their family names (which brings up a lot of fun stuff (see: Twilight Velvet, Twilight Sparkle, Shining Armor... Sunset Shimmer... Starlight Glimmer....))

Thus, I think Dash would most appropriately be Rainbow Danger Dash over Professionalism. 

• Brohoof 2

Her middle name most likely seems to be Sonic. I can imagine of her parents having that name but others like poffesionalism or danger do not sound like something a pony would have in his or her's name.

Well, to assume she has a middle name is to assume that Equestrian naming conventions are similar to that of naming convention on Earth; or at least as far as specific cultures are concerned. It's possible that the concept of middle names just doesn't exist; and it's possible that he same can be said for first and last names as well; considering Twilight Sparkle and Shining Armor.

So, if I have to say, I would say there is no middle name for Rainbow Dash.

• Brohoof 1