Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Stardust Balance (If You Dare)

Stardust Balance

*Wild PIKACHU appear!*

attachicon.gifoutput_RXd8mh.gif Pikachu; PIKA...PIKAAA PIKACHUUU... PIKA PIKA... PIKA.. PIKACHU (Hey there! i was hoping i can get a interview with you! who's your favorite pokemon?)

My favourite Pokémon is probably Charizard or Pikachu. Either of them are good. Though, Alain's Charizard battled the Weather Trio. I'll go with Charizard (not because it's cool, though)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

@Stardust Balance- *chuckles hardly*  Then you wonder why they never wanted me there in Equestria ha ha ha ha..   ^_^

*Loud thunder and lightning sound* *Eyes glowing red* *Serious look* *Slowly fades away* Cause they know I never die by any means. :sneer:

Anyways,nice talking to you. ^_^

Edited by Lord Necrodeus

• 2 years later...

If Twilight change her appereance in the show to a Celestia like  body, would your views of her would change? Would you still love her or what would be your thoughts?

12 minutes ago, Balareth said:

If Twilight change her appereance in the show to a Celestia like  body, would your views of her would change? Would you still love her or what would be your thoughts?

I'd love her even if she was an Earth Pony. Nothing would change.

What you like to fill that yellow belly of yours? Candies like chocolate, sweets, popcicles or snacks like potato chips, popcorn etc.?

• 1 month later...