Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your favorite socks?

iceestarz

My favorite kind of socks are anklet/quarter socks - ones that extend just above the ankle bone, like so:

image_87635.jpg

Any brand is fine with me, same with the color, though I'd say I like black socks the most.

• Brohoof 2

61OexGWV5-L._UL1001_.jpgI like this pair of sock i own they costed about $10 per pair but they are so medium-thick and high quality made. owned 2 pairs for 4 years not ethior  one is close to getting a rip they are still as new stretch wise as when i bought they they are just dirty as old socks.

• Brohoof 1

Standard ankle high socks in summer, fucking cozy ass wool socks I can wear up to my knees in the winter.

I like knee socks the most. They're both cozy and pretty. I also like socks that are either black or grey.

I always pretty much wear short ankle black socks and sometimes they get mixed up with the other black socks that are different brands :P. Socks are socks to me you put em' on and they keep your feet warm.

I don't like sandals so I rarely wear those and pretty much always wear shoes. You can't skateboard without socks! Just try that on for size.

Overall I have a lot of thick wool socks.  But my favorites are probably my black knee-high socks with stars on them.  They feel great :muffins:

I'm a professional knitter, so my favorite ones are the ones I've made for myself. They may look bizarre because most of them are practice socks, so none of them match because they are only different kinds that I used to practice for textures, patterns, design, etc, but they are very cozy and fit well. I don't really care about matching socks anyway. I wear them only as house socks though because they are so warm. 

• Brohoof 1

I prefer Joe Boxer no-show socks.  I've worn other brands that are just as comfortable, possibly Hanes, but Joe Boxer's have always lasted me the longest, so I stick to them.

1870b735cf.jpg

eacb210b38.jpg

The colors are cool, but I still like the regular ones, too.

~ Miles

• Brohoof 1