Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many pets have you had in your life?

Princess Desu

Let's see if I can recall...

- two parakeets

- ten fish

- two dogs

- five sheep

- thirty (max) chickens

- two rabbits

- maybe eight hamsters

- one lizard

And I think that's it.  My family had five kids, so pets didn't last long in our house before one of my siblings would accidentally off them or mom would get sick of caring for them and give them away.  I tell ya, man, I got some crazy animal stories.

• Brohoof 1

I have had 4 dogs in my life. (Counting 5 if you count the one I have. ow)

I have had 3 birds (Counting 5 if you count the two I have now)

I have had two guini pigs

I have had 17 fish.

• Brohoof 1

My grandparents who live down the street from me took ownership of a backyard cat long time ago that had been part of most of my childhood. Sydney died age 20 when I was 11. I barely remember having a tiny persian kitten, Misty, when I was very very small. We had to give her away to my cousin because my brother had asthma. I had a few fish when I was 7 and 8. My mom rescued my first cat when I was 10. Shelby is 7 and a half now. My mom gave me another rescue cat, Harley, 3 years after she gave me Shelby. Harley was Shelby's brother and he died a year and a half ago. We had to let him go because he had severely diabetic.

Not counting Sydney since he wasn't technically my cat, I had 3 cats and about 5 fish.

• Brohoof 1

We've had a good number of cats: Tiger Lily, Tiger, Baldur (the Good), Nidhoggr, Hodur, Gunmetal, Fritz, Pearl, Minuet, Kitty Kitty Baby, Gorgeous, Biggest, and others.

A few dogs: Black and White (I was quite young - he was large enough for me to ride on the back of), Charlie, Cigs, and Bear.

Two chickens, as a kid: I named one of them Corny.

Do animals that found their way into your home on their own count? xD  If you felt some affection towards them lol?  If yes: SO many spiders.

• Brohoof 1

4 dogs (it'll be 5 later this year)

Some fish. Idk how many

3 cats (it'll be 4 in a couple weeks) :D

A ferret

A tortoise

I think that's about it.

Right now I have no pets, but we're getting a cat May 7th. Cause my brother has to get his blood drawn and that's how my mom is gonna bribe him not to kick, punch or bite while they get his blood. He loves cats, he just doesn't know that we're getting one soon. :nom:

1 dog, 3 cats, a tortoise and 30+ fish!