Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Steven Universe Fanclub

darkwingmare

It is on hiatus but it's coming back on June 4th! 

That is misinformation. The hiatus is coming back later this summer, and judging by the imbalance of their production time/airing schedule, it would have to be at least around late July/August. 

I read about this show after looking up a character name that was referenced on these forums.

I find it to be an enjoyable show.

Enjoyable's an understatement  :lol: This is the best show I've watched in awhile. Excellent characters with deep development, gorgeous animation, and a story that keeps you engaged and guessing as it unfolds. What more could you ask for?  :yay:

• Brohoof 8

Nice, it exists here, YAY! Still kind of a noob to the SU fandom. A friend got me into it. It's not like those other shows in Cartoon Network. It's funny, has feels, and it's also badass. Of the gems, my favorite is Pearl. She's so elegant and just so informative and caring to Steven. Bird mom is best gem. I mean, look at her.

tumblr_n1w2qoQRCq1t4x32xo5_500.gif

One of my favorite episodes was Jailbreak. Best scene as well is this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0q-RSGsTI-0&list=PL6WGGpDuZddaoYIgPCjXI4pI-HRv8go8D&index=27

Top Three Favorite Gems. <3

1. Pearl: She's lovable and such a good bird mom. XD

tumblr_n1w2wsADfk1t5u6j6o1_500.gif

2. Garnet: She's very caring and loving to Steven. Protective too, with a whole lot of butt kicking. Soon there will be no butt's left for her to kick!

tumblr_nl4mj8GhU01tau3obo1_500.gif

3. Lapis Lazuli: Mysterious but pretty as well. She may be depressing, but she's got a reason to be loved.

tumblr_nlyblv7EIv1tyujpzo1_400.gif

So those are my top 3 favorites. <3

• Brohoof 9

I recently finished the first season of Steven Universe. I've got to say, this is a really awesome show! This show is now one of my favorite cartoons currently airing. I love all the characters, especially Steven. :)

• Brohoof 4

sig-3791762.tumblr_nozcn7Fo1C1smn4pqo1_5

It's from the Steven Crewniverse's official Tumblr. Holy shit, guys. Holy shit. Our show is coming back to us VERY SOON. IN JUST TWO WEEKS!!!!!

Eeeeeee~!!! :yay: I can't wait! It's only been a few weeks since I caught up and I miss the show already :please: five eps in a week is going to be amaaaaazing~~~

also, anyone else play the SU Attack The Light game? I'm really enjoying it so far ^_^ it's a good RPG, I like how the attack controls work and how there's so much to find and go back to in each world! I'm about halfway through so far :)

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Eeeeeee~!!! :yay: I can't wait! It's only been a few weeks since I caught up and I miss the show already :please: five eps in a week is going to be amaaaaazing~~~

also, anyone else play the SU Attack The Light game? I'm really enjoying it so far ^_^ it's a good RPG, I like how the attack controls work and how there's so much to find and go back to in each world! I'm about halfway through so far :)

I've been wanting to get Attack The Light for a while now I just don't have any money on my itunes account right now ^^' Edited by Big_Macincheese
  • Brohoof 1

Think I'll think to making stuff and loving the show!   Yah more SU is a must in the world! 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be making a review and reaction video on this new episode, I'll be putting it up here if anyone would be interested in watching it.

I absolutely LOVED the new episode and the new opening. YES. <33

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

So is Pearl going to teach Steven how to sword fight now? It kinda seemed that way to me. And what a great way to start Steven Bomb 2.0, this episode is definitely a favorite of mine.

I'll be making a review and reaction video on this new episode, I'll be putting it up here if anyone would be interested in watching it.

I absolutely LOVED the new episode and the new opening. YES. <33

I'd like to watch it :) Edited by Big_Macincheese