Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Steven Universe Fanclub

darkwingmare

Ummm, what? Can you elaborate?

That does seem to be the case. Apparently a lot of CN shows go on hiatus at the start of Fall/Winter.

From what I've dug up we won't see a new episode until 2016.

i don't like the show or what it has become. it was fun in the beginning then it turned into crap that i don't necessarily want to associate with myself.

Including myself, there are alot of people here with Peridot pics. 

Besides that, how about that character development for Peridot judging from the last two episodes? Maybe even the last three.

• Brohoof 2

Can't have enough Peridot pics if you ask me, she really is a fan favourite. I love her character development.

One of the writers tweeted something that has gotten me pretty pumped

5oEwKYx.png 

So who knows whats to come in the future, so many possibilities.

As most fans I can't wait until Yellow Diamond's first appearance.

• Brohoof 3

Can't have enough Peridot pics if you ask me, she really is a fan favourite. I love her character development.

One of the writers tweeted something that has gotten me pretty pumped

sig-4163104.5oEwKYx.png 

So who knows whats to come in the future, so many possibilities.

As most fans I can't wait until Yellow Diamond's first appearance.

Have the writers confirmed when the series will be back on?

Have the writers confirmed when the series will be back on?

I don't believe so, I heard they don't really have much control when it comes to scheduling and such. Cartoon Network does all that I'm pretty sure. So it's anyones guess.

• Brohoof 1

i don't like the show or what it has become. it was fun in the beginning then it turned into crap that i don't necessarily want to associate with myself.

Then why post in the Steven Universe Fan Club?

• Brohoof 4

Hi all.. just wanna tell you that there is a new game on android with steven character, called Steven Jump. simple game, but you must try! And please don't be too cruel in reviewing and commenting.. That's just a lite game from a fan for fans =)

Please search for "Steven Jump"

Thank you..

:blink:

• Brohoof 1

Then why post in the Steven Universe Fan Club?

i'm a angry person on the interwebs and you shouldn't like what don't i like!!!!! it's the law of the internet

Edited by StudioUAC

i AM SO MAD ABOUT THIS HIATUS NEXT YEAR ARE YOU KIDDING ME

Speaking of the Wikipedia episode lineup here's an interesting concept: now that we know for sure Amethyst is overgrown, do you think like real amethysts there could've been another gem nearby that could have disrupted her growth process? Rebecca Sugar seems to take a lot of inspiration from the actual physical characteristics of each gem and incorporates it into their personalities and the plot. I read somewhere that it is quite often that the gemstone, citrine grows alongside amethysts and at times fuses with them. Perhaps the leaked episode title, "Kindergarten Kid" might play some significance to this theory? Any thoughts?

• Brohoof 2

i AM SO MAD ABOUT THIS HIATUS NEXT YEAR ARE YOU KIDDING ME

Speaking of the Wikipedia episode lineup here's an interesting concept: now that we know for sure Amethyst is overgrown, do you think like real amethysts there could've been another gem nearby that could have disrupted her growth process? Rebecca Sugar seems to take a lot of inspiration from the actual physical characteristics of each gem and incorporates it into their personalities and the plot. I read somewhere that it is quite often that the gemstone, citrine grows alongside amethysts and at times fuses with them. Perhaps the leaked episode title, "Kindergarten Kid" might play some significance to this theory? Any thoughts?

EPISODE TITLE SPOILER BELOW

Or it could give "Steven vs. Amethyst" an entirely different meaning than most of us would have assumed prior to "Too Far".

• Brohoof 2

Could this upcoming episode be the one where we see more of Yellow Diamond? Judging by the title it's a possibility. Hopefully something related!xWg1Dxm.png

• Brohoof 3

So, I was watching an episode in my friend's apartment. I was watching an episode where Steven was acting for a script made by the mayor. The script was terrible and Steven asked Pearl (which was, from appearance, a waifu material :D) and when the act happened. The 4 words were spoken...

"O Captain, My Captain.." 

It caught me off guard because I knew the reference. Definitely adding SU as watchlist, alongside the other 6? 

Truly this is a time for cartoons to make a comeback, with the cartoon heptagon of:

-MLP:FiM

-Steven Universe

-Gravity Falls

-Rick and Morty

-Gumball

-Regular Show

-Adventure Time

• Brohoof 4

• 2 weeks later...

You know what? I actually decided to watch the first two episodes of Steven Universe and no wonder that you guys who have already replied to this thread like it. It has a good storyline and its theme song is awesome.

Yah,  with the plot and world building they keep doing!   Its a lovely show but I hate whole long waiting they keep doing to us....(kinda like mlp....)

• Brohoof 1

I've only seen a few episodes (been meaning to check it out for awhile, but it's not on Netflix Instant and kind of hard to find on Youtube), but I like what I've seen! Steven is a bit annoying, but a very lovable character. I watched "So Many Birthdays" and really enjoyed how the Gems didn't get the concept (and Pearl thinking Steven was lying when he told his jokes!) The line about "help me into my birthday suit" was also hilarious/awesome. The second episode I saw was "Giant Woman" and, again, I thought Steven's over-eager personality was really funny/fun. Pearl is my favorite of the Gems, but the other two are quite funny as well.

• Brohoof 3

Spoiler if you haven't seen the newer episodes: 

Do you think the reason pearl enjoys cleaning up after Steven so much is because she's a servant. She was made to do that type of stuff

• Brohoof 5

I used to like this show, but then it became Tumblr Universe and it leaves a sour taste in my mouth. =/

It's frankly easy enough to avoid the Tumblr community. I don't see the show as readily defined by its fandom as MLP is by the brony community.

• Brohoof 2